iPhone 4 - UPDATE: Signal Issues

smooth

Threebrows
Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Unconfirmed/Suspected release date of June 19th!!!

:eek: :eek:

More details after 1800 tonight...

Last edited:
I thought they are going to call it HD to stop people getting confused between wireless tech.

I got the live feed ready for 6.00pm

Just read up on it, must be me but all seems a fuss about nowt :)

I thought they are going to call it HD to stop people getting confused between wireless tech.

I got the live feed ready for 6.00pm

SquareTrade (US company) amongst others have it as 4G 32GB & 4G 64GB amongst others. You may be right about the name change - they may be using it as a placeholder.

hehe, I will be getting one for sure. But then I cant help myself.

:LOL: It looks sleek and sexy if the leaks are anything to go by.

Flash addition, higher res screen and back to metal build looks superb.

Should have the A4 processor too. But all these leaks, could be part of apples big plan to take over the world, lol.

I am quite looking forward to this. My 3G is getting long in the tooth now, although still functioning fine, so quite want the new model!

Let's see if those unfortunate enough to be on O2 get screwed over with the early upgrade like we did on the 3GS.

I see from macrumors.com that AT&T are offering the upgrade already for $18 with no other penalty when signing up to a new 2yr contract.

DB

Should have the A4 processor too. But all these leaks, could be part of apples big plan to take over the world, lol.

I could be wrong but I am sure i read somewhere that they were having problems with the A4 processor and it will make the next version. Could just be rumour though.

I am still using a 2G Iphone so I am looking to upgrade seeing as my contract ran out a few months ago, cant wait to hear confirmed details and a solid release date..:)

I got the 3g s here and it has been amazing, but cant help but want a new toy :)

I will stick with my phone

mobilefirst_5.jpg

I am quite looking forward to this. My 3G is getting long in the tooth now, although still functioning fine, so quite want the new model!

:agree: my 3Gs is fairly shagged - cracked round the base.... and I have managed not to drop this one :LOL:

Let's see if those unfortunate enough to be on O2 get screwed over with the early upgrade like we did on the 3GS.

All O2 did last time was make customers honour the contract they signed when they bought the 3G: No upgrade until month X of the contract.
They enforce this for every phone, iPhone owners aren't special.

The original iPhone (2G) wasn't subsidised by the carrier as users paid full price for the hardware, hence they didn't lose any money by letting owners upgrade early.

Luckily, my contract (from when I got the 3G) expired last month, so bring on the 4G/HD :D

How did they penalise DB? Im lucky and on a business plan along with 30 users so manage to get leeway on upgrades...

Are Iphones as good as you lot are making them sound??

I love mine for media and app capabilities, email and fairly fully functional phone.

The HTC range are simply awesome too.... best to have a play. I think Darren has one so next time he pops over have a looksee....

You can use the VNC remote connection with them too Jules - meaning you could type texts/emails etc from your computer....

Yes they are :thinking:

If you own an iPhone you are automatically better than a person without an iPhone.

And 3 times better than someone with Android as they all have mullets, wear long black trench-coats and only own 1 pair of crusty underpants.

I love mine for media and app capabilities, email and fairly fully functional phone.

The HTC range are simply awesome too.... best to have a play. I think Darren has one so next time he pops over have a looksee....

You can use the VNC remote connection with them too Jules - meaning you could type texts/emails etc from your computer....

I wont be getting one, so best not try :LOL:

And 3 times better than someone with Android as they all have mullets, wear long black trench-coats and only own 1 pair of crusty underpants.

Apparently the new Sony Ericsson has a mobile phone built in to the camera. I don't believe it though.

:LOL: If darren has one just half inch it when he is distracted.... he has far too much apple gear!

I maybe 6ft 1 when I could stand up, but at 6ft 3 if Darren says Black is white, Im just agreeing with him, he wont have a prob me ½ inching his phone.:nono::nono::D

Im special (needs) my wife has just said

Seeing the possible leaked shots makes me feel all tingly. Looks superb and less toy like.

Imagine how I feel with my 2G... The home button works about 75% of the time, it lags like a mofo and the volume rocker is jammed, so it's become a touch sensitive strip (you literally only have to rest your finger on it and the volume lowers). :( Bring on the HD/4G lol.

:LOL: Fair ask! My old ones usually go to someone at the company, as they are paying out for a new one....

Will try and keep quiet I have one....

Personally I think they knew they were hemorrhaging customers to Android and decided to release details to get a few people to wait for the new iPhone to come out before switching.

Apparently the new Sony Ericsson has a mobile phone built in to the camera. I don't believe it though.

You joke but there was a camera I saw recently with phone functionality.

(It is supposed to be an actual compact first and phone second).:LOL:

i have 6 months on my contract so will be stuck with a lowly 3gs until Christmas

Looks like there will be quite a few of us ordering then. Recieving on the other hand... I am expecting the usual apple launch debacle and will get mine in November, having ordered as soon as was feasable!

Back