iPhone Balls

Name
tom
Edit My Images
Yes
this caught my eye when taking my brother in law to Southampton General Hospital and thought why not use my phone and see what I can get
6917297225_e49e52c630_b.jpg
[/url] balls of steel by Tom_campbell_652, on Flickr[/IMG]

I don't know if it's because of the fact that it's been taken on a camera phone or not but there seems to be a fair amount of JPEG compression :thinking:

I love the idea of this though (y) it looks interesting (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I can't see you in the silver ball my dear ( far away look in the eyes ) I'm afraid I cannot see your future.

being serious i actually like this idea :D but where's yours reflection :eek:

have to admit I did look for the reflection as I was taking it but it must be due to the shape and diffraction that I am not reflected and I will now take my canon over at night and do some of them, as I do like the look as well

have to admit I did look for the reflection as I was taking it but it must be due to the shape and diffraction that I am not reflected and I will now take my canon over at night and do some of them, as I do like the look as well

As a physicist I really should be able to figure it out but I'm having a day off lol

I'll keep an eye out for your night time adventure!

joe1978 said:
The small fact that you're missing from the reflection is unsettling me! :)

As long as he doesn't avoid direct sunlight or have a strong urge to eat raw meat, I think we are ok. I do, however, have a whole bulb of garlic by my bedside at night, just to be on the safe side!!

its funny that always liked my meat bloody lmao and absolutely love garlic :thinking: :help:

Back