iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

"Commemorative Plaque (2)"

iPhone 15 Pro Max
Commemorative Plaque (2)-IMG_0872ip.JPG

Mistaken Posting.

Last edited:
Well seen & caught candid street style capture Garry, with a different but likeable colour presentation. Can I ask how you got it?.

"I'm guessing the title has something to do with the flags?"

It was one of the presets in Snapseed. A Grainy Film look, if I remember correctly. The blurb on Flickr reads, "The British flag is on the old French Hospital building. The French flag is on a French restaurant." and the Alt Text I'm using on social media sites is, "A colour photo looking down Monmouth Street in London from the north end. Cars line the left-hand side of the cobbled street, and the Seven Dials clocktower can be seen at the end. The British flag hangs from an old building on the right, and another can be seen further away, at the end of the building; the French flag hangs a couple of feet higher from the cafe on the left". It's a shame we don't have Alt Text here on the forum.

It was one of the presets in Snapseed. A Grainy Film look, if I remember correctly. The blurb on Flickr reads, "The British flag is on the old French Hospital building. The French flag is on a French restaurant." and the Alt Text I'm using on social media sites is, "A colour photo looking down Monmouth Street in London from the north end. Cars line the left-hand side of the cobbled street, and the Seven Dials clocktower can be seen at the end. The British flag hangs from an old building on the right, and another can be seen further away, at the end of the building; the French flag hangs a couple of feet higher from the cafe on the left". It's a shame we don't have Alt Text here on the forum.

Hey Garry, many thanks for the full & detailed info etc, I meant to ask you which street it is but you also included that which is very helpful. I'm not familiar with the Alt Text you mention but I will look into it.

"I was at your fav' patch "Brick Lane" on Sunday for a time or two finishing my latest vid' for YouTube, when it goes out later this week it'll be my 127th plus a few shorts. Most of them have been shot in the UK with about a dozen done in NYC and about the same amount in and around Nashville with a few shot in Lisbon. My subscribers are up to just short of 8,000 now which I'm quite pleased about for someone who doesn't know what he's doing. ;) :)

Last edited:
Wrong Thread.

Last edited:
Wrong Thread.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in seeing that, if you'd share a link.

Thanks Garry, but I use a stage name for my vid's and YouTube stuff purely so that people on here who subscribe to my channel (which there are some) and other places that I post my work give me an honest opinion of my efforts.

"All I can say is you've almost certainly had a look at some of my work without realising who's behind the camera, so sorry no link etc".

Last edited:
That's a very nice candid street capture Garry, well composed with a good mono Hipstamatic presentation.

"Tell me is that pic' snapped using your 13 Pro Max or have you upgraded? as the detail in the brickwork is very good"

Thanks, George. Yes., it's still the 13 Pro Max. I upgraded from the 10XS, so I'm thinking about going for the 16 equivalent. The longer reach and the enhanced AI features will come in useful, though I doubt that there will be much of a change to the phone processing AI at this point.

Breakfast this morning. My wife and I have a thing when she goes out for breakfast with her mum, she always sends me a photo and asks me to guess where (it’s always the same place). I was working on a customer site today, so when I stopped to get some breakfast I thought I’d send her a guess where picture of my own :)

IMG_0824.jpeg

Back