Irene

Edit My Images
No
It's been a while since I posted something.
Here's a mixed selection from our last shoot with Irene.

DSCF1812a_sm.jpg

DSC_3630a_sm.jpg

DSCF1864a_sm.jpg
[

_DSC2492a_sm.jpg

DSC_3713a_sm.jpg

DSC_3745a_sm.jpg

MU&H - The amazing Inge
Model - Irene

The 2nd one is stunning.
Great set

Great set, and love the fact the skin looks like skin and hasn't been over processed (y)

Great set (y)

Number 2 for me, has a great ambiance about it....

Steve

I love how we all see things differently.... out of interest what would you do to the skin?

I'd remove the moles and imperfections. You see, this is definitely too sexy and "fashion" for a standard portrait (so where these things would not distract) - therefore I think that the overall image of this beauty should be more, hmm, fulfilled. More perfect. :)

I'd remove the moles and imperfections. You see, this is definitely too sexy and "fashion" for a standard portrait (so where these things would not distract) - therefore I think that the overall image of this beauty should be more, hmm, fulfilled. More perfect. :)

You might, but these aren't your shots...
I see where you are coming from though.

However, we go for the real look, as much as possible. People come to us for that reason. Kind, honest yet flattering images.
Barbiedolls are just not us. Sure, they could be, if the client or model asked. Or even if we decided to go for that look in a specific style. IF we had produced these shots for a so-called beauty publication, then maybe I would have had to wipe out any personality in her face. Making the generic doll.

The same for the 'pimple' on her chin. It's there, it's her, it's honest. Irene is not bothered about it so neither are we.
I find it strange that people can manage to point out imperfections is some people yet if she was hideously ugly, overweight with 3 eyes, people would be scared to critisize. Scared to offend the model.

I don't mind the open comments, I welcome them, but also understand what goes on here too. Nothing gets posted without us, (Inge and myself) agreeing that the shot is how we like it.

With respect, and thanks for the open opinions,

You might, but these aren't your shots... I see where you are coming from though.

I absolutely respect your point - this is your photography. You were asking for opinions though, so here is mine. No offence :)

I respect you even more, because what you do comes from your own decisions and actions. Keep it coming and do it your way!

Therefore, I look forward to your next creations :)

Trebs, I agree with/like the way you work,principles and reasons for not removing moles or imperfections, and like what I see, hence my previous comment.

However I have to agree that you have put your work on here to be commented on, and we all see and work differently, thats why I asked radiantvision what he would have changed. I could have done this via a private message but didn't think it would offend you in knowing what others would do differently had it been their work.

I hope this to be the case, so that I can continue to learn from you and others that post their work on here for their opinions and advice.

Lee

Trebs, I agree with/like the way you work,principles and reasons for not removing moles or imperfections, and like what I see, hence my previous comment.

However I have to agree that you have put your work on here to be commented on, and we all see and work differently, thats why I asked radiantvision what he would have changed. I could have done this via a private message but didn't think it would offend you in knowing what others would do differently had it been their work.

I hope this to be the case, so that I can continue to learn from you and others that post their work on here for their opinions and advice.

Lee

I'm not at all offended, don't worry.

Valid points and opinions are always welcome! Especially when someone takes the time to explain their opinions.
Thanks again.

First one for me ... love how natural it all is, and it shows off those gorgeous eyes as well :)

Interesting discussion about how "perfect" to make someone as well. I can see both sides of the argument, and ultimately it has to come down to the individual model and photographer's preferences. I have a friend who's heavily into portrait who has exactly the same opinions as you've expressed, and it seems a very sound standpoint to me.

i love 1 and 2 mate hard to pick a favorite ..

the others are good also but those two imho are the pick of the bunch..

i love the angles and poses..

thanks for sharing ..

md(y)

Back