Irish Road Racing

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Some recent shots, haven't posted any bikes in a while!

It's been a sad few months for road racing with accidents putting headlines in the media for all the wrong reasons. Then just last month 'The Flying Doctor', Doctor John Hinds was providing medical cover at Skerries Road Races when he was involved in an accident that claimed his life. That man saved so many lives of road racers over the years, an absolute shame to lose such a man not only within the road racing fraternity, but also in the medical world. Doc John was campaigning to startup an Air Ambulance service over here in Northern Ireland as we're the only country of the UK not to have what he referred to as an absolute necessity to reduce the number of fatalities, not only in road racing but in general accidents across the country. When the Doc passed away there was a petition set up to try and push this through in memory of a great gentleman. If you can, please sign.
https://www.change.org/p/the-northe...asting-tribute-for-an-exceptional-man-hems4ni
(Mods - if this isn't allowed, please let me know and I will remove)

C&C appreciated - had a bit of bother recently hence watermarks from my site, sorry if a bit distracting!

A couple of the Doc to start...

p1163289631-5.jpg

p1163291843-5.jpg

p1163384203-5.jpg

p1358714923-5.jpg

p1358719777-5.jpg

p1358727849-5.jpg

p1358739903-5.jpg

p1361650839-5.jpg

#5 is quirky, keep going back for another look :D
Some good action shots with riders off the ground ... not sure about the last with the two foreground OOF blokes though :)

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

Ulster Grand Prix is on this week so will hopefully have some more up at the weekend/next week... although I took a drive around the circuit the other night and the amount of prohibited areas has increased making it more difficult to get a decent spot!

Wellies at the ready anyway! :sneaky:

Nice set, no 5 and 8 personal favourites.

Also +1 for the Doc, so many owe so much to him and his colleagues.

Back