iron gate

Edit My Images
No
portail_055.jpg

portail_056.jpg

portail_060.jpg

old rusted garden gate .... a 10 cm detail ....

thats a very interesting shot, very cool!

Very interesting shot m8, without the description of what it was i'd have no idea of it's exact form.

The more I look a it, the more images my mind conjures up sureal images......i've seen alien landscapes, and waves on a beach :shock:

Maybe I should get out more :LOL:

It almost looks like an oil painting..very abstract and very cool [smilie=t:

Steve said:
It almost looks like an oil painting..very abstract and very cool [smilie=t:[/quote]

Exactly what I thought - it looks like a landscape painting that's seen better days.

Damn good pic though

I thought you had posted the wrong pic, it looks like a landscape oil painting.

Love it. :)

and you can imagine that they will clean up this perfect door and paint it white ... or green ... after that they will have a trip in a modern museum somewhere .... when they have all at home :)

The first shot, which I prefer over the second, certainly does look like an oil painting, maybe of a coastal scene with crashing waves. :beer: or does it :confused-
Something i've never really considered or have had much interest in doing myself, but I am beginning to see the fascination. Well done, great shot. :)
Ken.

Both excellent shots! Imagine both printed in matching suitable frames with a broadish matte surround (as shown here). The yuppies would fight over them to hang on the wall in their waterfront apartments. ;)

wee scot said:
can only see the little red crosses sorry
I'd hazard a guess that he's deleted the picture. This thread's nearly a year old, after all. ;)

I don't know...the white gate against the white snow is almost surreal.....I can hardly make it out....must get my monitor cailibrated ;)

Back