Is anyone else having problems with Flickr?

kelack

TPer Emerita - But she's back!
Name
Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
I spent 7 hours trying to upload photos yesterday, flickr kept crashing and hanging and just generally being crap

Now today I've gone in and there multiple photos of each photo, ie 4 of the same, 3 of the same and 2 of the same and I now have four times as many photos in there.

I'm trying to multiple select the photos I want to delete but don't know how so I'm trying to hold ctrl down and click on each photo and it takes up to a minute to select one photo before crashing again.

I'm getting sick of it now.

:bang::bang::bang: Now I've lost the poxy set.

I give up

Do you know what, I've given up :bang: it's just crashed again when I tried to open a set

Been an hour now and still haven't managed to upload them again. Am trying 20 at a time, going to be a long night!

Deleted the lot and started again, much easier than trying to delete them one by one :shake:

Are you using the flickr uploader? It could be your connection timing out.

This one got 81% through before crashing :shake: That was using the upload through the site. I've given up with the uploadr now.

Right, trying the update for the uploadr, fingers crossed

I had a bit of aggro trying to upload tonight.
Got right the way through to the add a description bit, then just hung.

After a refresh the image appeared and all was well!

Okay, I'll give that a go (y)

:p you're no help then :LOL:

about a third of the way there now. Have restarted after about every 7 now

This is really taking the piddle now and I'm fast losing patience

when you say its crashing what do you mean?

i used to have a problem with the uploadr where it hung randomly during some uploads downloading the latest version solved that and its been fine ever since.

It depends, some it's hung, some it's crashed. I'm using both uploadr and the upload on the site. I did leave it for 20 minutes at one point to see if it would just start again but it didn't

I'm now trying batches of 10 again (got to 23 in one batch). I have been uploading 400 photos over 4 hours now. Taking the complete mick.

Have tried at work too so it's not my broadband

Well you load all of my photos then if it's okay for you. Have spent well over 12 hours now trying to upload these.

Already did that this afternoon after spending 7 hours yesterday trying and then all the issues today and got automated reply asking if I'd checked my broadband :bang::bang::bang:

And various other things which I have done

Nope, have replied to the email though

maybe should have left it til the morning though!

Have done :D

Back