Is anyone going to Pembrey? NOW WITH PICS!

Edit My Images
No
This weekend? It's a 750MC meeting there. I'm going out there for the first time so does anyone have any advice for good locations and some tips for the racing itself?

Cheers guys.

ER.

Been once, never gain! Bland horrible place, I was trackside as I was doing the photos for the promoter. You'll do okay with your 300 and probably an extender but not 100% on that.

It's forecast light showers for weekend so take a range of clothing ;)

Regards,
Carl.

Been once, never gain! Bland horrible place, I was trackside as I was doing the photos for the promoter. You'll do okay with your 300 and probably an extender but not 100% on that.

It's forecast light showers for weekend so take a range of clothing ;)

Regards,
Carl.

Cheers Carl, I'm in front of the fences, so thats one less thing to worry about. I suppose the upshot is not having a distracting background in the shots, but then again, some sort of background might be nice. Any advice on good corners?

James.

Sorry, none! Can't remember most of the circuit, other than it was green background. Really boring!!!

Carl.

Well, was a good day yesterday, albeit after a 2hr drive (why oh why didn't I go to Castle Combe?!)

Anyway...here's some shots from the Saturday Races.

picture.php

Hot Hatch Championship: Mike Webb (#9) holds off Andy Robinson (#6) through Spitfires.

picture.php

Stock Hatch Championship: Chris Cody (#74) leads the competition through Dibeni.

picture.php

Stock Hatch Championship: Lee Scott (#42) slides through Dibeni after hitting dust from a previous race.

picture.php

Formula 4 Championship: Charles Adrian (#99) guides his Van Diemen RF95 through Spitfires.

picture.php

SaxMax Championship: Chrissy Palmer (#99) leads Leyton Clarke (#7) through Dibeni on his way to winning Race 4 of the day.

picture.php

SaxMax Championship: Chrissy Palmer (#99) screams through the crossing and esses on his way to winning Race 4.

picture.php

Formula Vee: Simon Readman (#63) leads a train of drivers through Dibeni.

picture.php

Formula Four: Miguel Pinto-Cuelho (#76) goes through Spitfires on his way to winning Race 7.

picture.php

Formula Vee: James Coynes (#71) comes towards Spitfires pursued by Elliot Hopkins (#50).

picture.php

Stock Hatch Championship: Liam Sargent (#46) "parks" his Peugeot in a tyre wall in Esses.

James.

Back