Is anyone using a Godox TT350F or TT685F with their Fuji?

Name
SJ
Edit My Images
Yes
I want to get a speedlight to use on camera with my X-T2 and X-Pro1, and reading many threads it seems that Godox is the best value for performance brand around. The flash would be used for fill when outdoors and for bouncing indoors.

Both units are supposed to do TTL and HSS on the X-T2 - I was just wondering if any of you guys have either and what is your experience of them? Oh yeah, and which of the two would you recommend?

Thanks!

The TT685 is huge and heavy on my Sony A6000 so for strictly on camera use Id pick the TT350 though the TT685 is more powerfull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Soeren - the 350 looks a nice match for the X-T2 and a good starting point since it's quite inexpensive.

Hi I use the Godox TT350 F on my Xpro 2 and it performs very well. Not powerful but great for fill etc
Godox have really upped their quality lately

I use the TT350S on a Sony A7Rii and it balances really well on camera, I have tried a YN600 on top to get an idea of weight and size and it feels a little top heavy and cumbersome

Thanks Mark / Chris

I have a Nissin i40 which does not want to work at all on my X-T2 so I'm looking to switch to Godox.

Would it be a bit too underpowered for bounce indoors?

I have a Nissin i40 which does not want to work at all on my X-T2
Really?
Mine does, both in TTL and Manual mode.
It's not been modified so may not work with HSS, but I never need that so can't comment, however everything else seems to work as it should. Have you got your in camera settings right?

Yep - won't work in either TTL or manual. It's like it's not being recognised by the camera. I'm using mechanical shutter only. The EF-X8 works ok but strangely enough my Yongnuo 560 doesn't work in the hotshoe either (although the Yongnuo TX560 trigger works!). I'm completely stumped tbh.

Back