Beginner Is Canon EOS 60D a 4k camera?

Not a chance,

the 80d and 77d doesn't either as far as I know

Thx. Guess I shouldn't stick to the hope of purchasing 60D anymore. I wasn't quite sure wheter 4K camera or 1080P camera fits me better. I read some articles related to 4k and 1080P . They claim 4K delivers a higher quality image, better color handling and whatnot.
So that's why I wanna check out if 60d can shoot 4k video. It's a good model and lots my friends use it. Kinda pity that it's not fit for that.

The 60D was released in 2010. As far as I'm aware, the very first SLR camera with 4K was the Canon 1D-C released in 2012. After that, the next cameras with 4K were released from 2014 (Panasonic GH4 in 2014) onwards. For some reason, Canon lag behind competitors with 4K video. I'm guessing to push its video camera line.

The 60D was released in 2010. As far as I'm aware, the very first SLR camera with 4K was the Canon 1D-C released in 2012. After that, the next cameras with 4K were released from 2014 (Panasonic GH4 in 2014) onwards. For some reason, Canon lag behind competitors with 4K video. I'm guessing to push its video camera line.
Probably.

Back