Is it time for another travelling camera adventure?

Two more people would make 18.

That would be 4 shots each over 2 rolls.

Can anyone contribute the second roll?

Cheers.

I can give a roll of Ektar 100, or Agfa 400, if you wanted colour?. I could just send it on to Adam.

You're playing a blinder here Lee. :)

I was thinking in terms of B+W but, having discovered my local Asda does dev. only for £2.00, colour might be a very good idea.

I'd favour the Agfa 400.

You're playing a blinder here Lee. :)

I was thinking in terms of B+W but, having discovered my local Asda does dev. only for £2.00, colour might be a very good idea.

I'd favour the Agfa 400.
Haha lol.... can you tell I'm sat at home doing not a lot!.... well, I am scanning a roll I developed last night, and keeping my puppy occupied...

I'd definitely like to have a go, please!

Given past problems with the Devon version of the Sargasso Sea, should we either avoid posting there or do it via a signed-for service?

Also, you should probably give some thought to how many shots we should take, and other rules/suggestions? I'm not sure the double exposure thing ever really worked...

Seems to be just one post office involved and one member. I've posted stuff and never had it go missing.

Sunny Cheshire for me Simon.

London for me.

Leeds

Actually I think someone needs to organise a Devon/Dorset meet for the Summer.... any volunteers?

Andy

Bugger, missed this. I'd be up for it if anyone drops out.

Mart

Uhh, I think you might have volunteered yourself there Andy ;) I'd be up for coming though :D

Oh no, I only arrange meets oop north, can't be arrangin' stuff down that soft south. :D

Simon I am in Norfolk.

I'd kinda like to print some

mebbe not 72 tho

It was the first thing I thought, it wasn't till I googled the camera I realized it was pansie format, so that's not 12 its.......36.....shortly to be doubled.......:hungover:

And I am in Kenilworth... or Edinburgh, sorry!

Back