Is the tea in the spoon a photograph of the tea in the cup?

Edit My Images
Yes
I took this shot and it really got me thinking - is the tea in the spoon a photograph of the tea in the cup? I would really love to hear your thoughts on this.
tea2.15602

pics please!!!
and none of your philosophical tricks
:D

How do I do it?

Click on the photo in your galley then click the share icon in the bottom right hand corner.

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 14.08.50.png

The code you want to copy and paste into here is the BB Code which is the bottom of the list that pops up.

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 14.09.25.png

Last edited:
I thought about putting that up, but if I did OP would never learn (if he wants to!).
And besides, Whikey Tango Foxtrot is that all about?
Don't know what was in the tea and I'm not sure I want any.

I thought about putting that up, but if I did OP would never learn (if he wants to!).
And besides, Whikey Tango Foxtrot is that all about?
Don't know what was in the tea and I'm not sure I want any.

I felt the tension growing as people eagerly awaited the picture so had to help out! :p

I suspect he may have been on something stronger than tea when he posed this philosophical question!! :LOL:

Judging by his somewhat sporadic visits could one ask if he's having withdrawal trouble?

The tea in the spoon is a photograph of the tea in the spoon, the tea in the cup is a photograph of the tea in the cup. We can all go home now, and that tea does look disgusting.

:D
dear friend...as daddy pig says in muddy puddles...its only mud
quite philosophical that...and no more sleepless nights with tears on my pillow
is the tea in the spoon a photograph of the tea in the cup?
my answer to this quixotic question is of course an absolute no...einstein covered this in the parallel worlds theory...its tea in another universe....like IN YOUR HEAD, MATE!!!!
these type of trancendental obervations like the rainbow...everyone sees a different one...different water droplets and different light beams
should be in a different section such as...
DO WOT?

Last edited:
I took this shot and it really got me thinking - is the tea in the spoon a photograph of the tea in the cup? I would really love to hear your thoughts on this.
tea2.15602
NO!
The tea in the spoon is a photograph of the tea FROM the cup.

The tea in the spoon is a photograph of the tea FROM the cup.
How do you know that?
It could come from another cup. It might not even be tea. In fact it might not be tea in the cup at all but some other, as yet undefined, beige liquid.

All proper tea is theft!:D

OP don't shy away and take the above banter to heart - the comments are given in jest and should be taken in jest - come back and post, show us that you've got a sense of humour.
You're one of hundreds of TPers who have struggled posting images and there are people who will help you.

OP don't shy away and take the above banter to heart - the comments are given in jest and should be taken in jest - come back and post, show us that you've got a sense of humour.
You're one of hundreds of TPers who have struggled posting images and there are people who will help you.

yes but is the horizon tilted and the dof correct?

Back