Is the winner of this pinhole anyone on here?

Name
April 2008
Edit My Images
No
linky

Bit rich for my liking. I thought about it, but seems a lot for a wooden box.

I think you should go straight to a Hassy

Do not pass GO, Do not collect 200 squids

:)

Check out the Zero Image website http://www.zeroimage.com/

The Ebay one is cheap at £54 :D

A friend at work has one, they really are beautiful cameras and the image quality out of them is suprisingly very good. Think Lee Frost is making abook using one. Also there is a few on flickr.

Oh and long exposures on the 120 film ones the aperature is f256

snot me, but I have used one at college! Was really rather amazing for a pinhole camera!

I couldn't justify buying one myself, but if you were a teacher of photography its well worth the investment!

hasn't Kiasdad got one of those?

I read a bit about them in Black and White Photography magazine, they look rather good. Personally it defeats the point of pinhole photography (for me at least) but I can see how some people would like them.

Silverprint stock them as well.

Def worth the £54, I bid on it but completely forgot to come back to the listing :( But I want the deluxe version with shutter release adaptor ;)

I'm borrowing the camera off my tutor at the moment and love it, it produces some lovely images and I love using it.. more glamourous than an old tin can anyway :)

I was given one by the BBC. I'd proceeded to sell it on eBay for £96 because I wasn't a film photographer at the time. How I regret that.

Back