is this a bargain

aja

Name
tony
Edit My Images
Yes
In mint condition, hardly used - only 21,000 actuations from new. In original box with all paperwork. Includes three free Kingston compact flash cards, 8, 2, and 1GB. £200

ok ok lol ,,, it is a canon eos 50d :ROFLMAO:

Not sure about a bargain Tony, but the 50D is still a good camera if you can accept it's not the cleanest, noise wise at high ISO. I'd stick to ISO1600 in low light max.

It's a good size though and well built with a manganese alloy frame and the image quality is good.

If you really want the camera, then make him an offer and take it from there

Last edited:
It seems OK but I would try and knock him down ever so slightly

Excellent bargain ....just bought it thanks :)

ok ok lol ,,, it is a canon eos 50d :ROFLMAO:

Ffordes have them for £239.

Don't know if your potential bargain is a dealer or not and I don't know how much value you'd place on the cards. Personally if faced with a choice of private sale for £200 and dealer for £239 I'd probably take the dealers camera as at least you've got some come back and piece of mind, unless I knew the private seller.

i think it all depends on the shutter count fordes ones have but 21 k shutter count is low , i have mine on face book for the same price but mine has about 40k on the shutter id go with the low count one if it was me

i think it all depends on the shutter count fordes ones have but 21 k shutter count is low, i have mine on face book for the same price but mine has about 40k on the shutter id go with the low count one if it was me

If I knew the seller I'd take the £200 one but I'd be less likely too if it was on ebay :D

:ty: just need to up grade from a 350d ,

i would put no value in the cards there worth around a tenner for all three second hand at best basically your buying the body for 200 quid with what seems to be a low shutter count, by the sounds of it there are a few that can be had for the same price
if you want it buy it the price isn't far off anybody else's and it is a fair improvement over the 350d but keep in mind the camera was first launched in 2008 so it's getting on a bit

Back