Is this a Wren?

Edit My Images
Yes
It was taken amongst the reeds at Fowlmere RSPB.

2183312469_61711d3c77.jpg

Thanks,

JB

well it looks like one to me, but I'm no expert
they'll be along shortly

It certainly is! Well done.

Shure is!

Great image, canny composition. As to PP why be embarrassed seems fine to me.

Brian.

Great image, canny composition. As to PP why be embarrassed seems fine to me.

Brian.

Well there was some serious clonage involved, can't you see where, maybe because i know where it was, so i think it was obvious...?

Nicely captured ... (y) ... I think it wants to be a Reed Warbler when it grows up though ... :cautious:

:p

Yep! A lovely wren, beautiful capture!!!!! (y)

Nicely captured ... (y) ... I think it wants to be a Reed Warbler when it grows up though ... :cautious:

:p

Cheers peeps, i thought it was a warbler of some description, but could not find one that looked like it in my book...It certainly acted like one.

JB

Well there was some serious clonage involved, can't you see where, maybe because i know where it was, so i think it was obvious...?

No Its whats wrong with a bit of PP, nowt in my opinion, as long as it helps the image and is not overdone.

There's nothing 'wrong' at all with what you've done here. You've done more manipulation on this image than I'd be happy with personally, but it's easy for me to say that as I have plenty of Wren shots. If I took a similar shot of a Firecrest or some other species I've yet to grab, I'd probably view the shot entirely differently though. ;)

The only thing 'wrong' is denying this amount of manipulation - which you haven't. :)

Back