Is this Acceptable. Yes it is :) Sorted

Xup

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
As I posted in another thread, about My 8 week old Canon 40D going for repair, and taking over four weeks to replace the wheel by the shutter button.

Used it for the first time today, everything works as it should, I am happy with it :).

My problem being when it went back for repair it had 3207 actuations (shots taken), Just looked at the Pics I have taken today, My shot count is, as of the first shot of the Day 8432.

So I have gained 5000+ shots, Now is this REASONABLE ?, and would YOU accept this ??

Cheers for your thoughts on this

Martin

All it will be is that the card that the service engineer put in had a higher file number that the one you were using so it carries on from the highest number on the techs card

Think yourself lucky mine went in with 360 on it and came out with nearly 9k, it happens all the time it's no big deal imo, if your that bothered by it reset the count.

All it will be is that the card that the service engineer put in had a higher file number that the one you were using so it carries on from the highest number on the techs card

Cheers Ian, I can stop Fuming Now :), you've just unstressed me LOL :woot:

Thank you.

tbh, I would hope that 5000 shots is barely a scratch on such a £600 Camera!

It now takes shoots like this, one from today, out in the hills of Wales, full frame shot.

Domi.jpg

Holy **** Martin you got a Dommie low level (y)

Fingers crossed for next week.

Mark:)

LoL Mark !!!!!!!!!!!!!, they fly so slow @6.5 FPS I now have hundreds :cautious:

Heres to good weather next week.

PS Mark, the Alpha did 3 runs through the loop today :)

Back