is this any better

Name
Gary Blears
Edit My Images
Yes
all cand c please
birdsatcaravanonfeeder060.jpg

i tried to focus on the feeder , thanks

Were you using manual or auto focus gaza? As mentioned it seems to be focused too much to the front of the subject. What lens were you using? If you plan to do most of your bird shots from the feeder it might be worth investing in a longer glass.

hi u8myufo i was using auto focus canon 75-300mm lens , i understand what you are saying now , it looks like the feeder is behind the post infact the feeder is hanging from the post. also just got hold off a 400mm lens manual focus though. thanks for the comments dangermouse and u8myufo .

hi u8myufo i was using auto focus canon 75-300mm lens , i understand what you are saying now , it looks like the feeder is behind the post infact the feeder is hanging from the post. also just got hold off a 400mm lens manual focus though. thanks for the comments dangermouse and u8myufo .

No probs, I was wondering if your camera has seperate focus points which you can choose? might be wrong but without looking I dont think it has, however if thats the case then just try focusing manualy on the feeder beforehand, that will then just leave you to concentrate on framing the shot. If you can select which focus points to use, then experiment by changing just to the centre one and again fire a few off. Good luck (y)

Back