Is this boasting?

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
Hope not. I just couldnt believe it when I called in to the hide on my way home.

Well_.jpg

Not really, you know how much everyone hates red squirrels anyway... and woodpeckers... What kind of half wit would photograph them...

;)

No-one would ever be that lucky.....he's just taken several shots and photoshopped them all together....obviously...

I canna understand PS far less do what you are giving me credit for.:LOL:

I canna understand PS far less do what you are giving me credit for.:LOL:

Thats true... Charlie can only just about adjust levels, and crop in PS!! :LOL: :D

Aye Aye,

Dinna ken aboot boastin' but ah hink ye need to change yer name tae Sna White :LOL:

Mike.

ya see - that's what goes on when you're not there to keep an eye on the place!

(amazing pic btw!!!)

sorry but i think there are just too many animals in this shot.

i think you should clone them all out except for little bird on the left of the table :)

not really, great shot, well done

A real stock of luck. Excellent shot.

And now for the composition .....

...and looks like a woody having a kip in the seed tray!

circus indeed!-what a crazy shot that is :eek: :LOL:

I think the shot is too busy:LOL:

Only joking, you could not ask for more action in one place(y)

Thanks all. It honestly is taken as I saw it. There were two Jays just out of shot among the trees too.
For the record, 4 squirrels, 2 woodpeckers & a Chaffinch. To my right a pair of Siskin were quietly feeding on the Nyger seeds.

Thanks all. It honestly is taken as I saw it. There were two Jays just out of shot among the trees too.
For the record, 4 squirrels, 2 woodpeckers & a Chaffinch. To my right a pair of Siskin were quietly feeding on the Nyger seeds.

just one of those days:LOL::clap:

Looks like a TP meet at Sawman's place then (y)

Would love to have that sort of action in my garden....

Steve

:eek:

just... amazing :clap:

taxidermy in situe? :shrug:

:LOL:

That's stunning Charlie ... :eek: ... and I completely missed the thread so thanx for the pointer ... ;) ... a remarkable sight to behold you must be so enthralled why don't you give up work and sit in there all day ... :cautious: ... no sod it ... move in and live there m8 ... :D

:p

Mrs Sawman thinks I spend ll my time in there as it is!
There is a serious side to all this though as I am now keeping records for the Squirrel project. They have even used one of my shots as a postcard & some others in an educational show they take round schools. That makes it worthwhile to me.

Its Willie & thats him hanging from the wooden feeder!

Love it, lucky or not that's superb... Pity about the bit of the hide on bottom left but I'm sure you can find someone nearby to clone it out for you :)

Wow! you lucky devil Charlie!!!
Awsome photo opps there :clap:

So when you booked our coach trip for, Janice? :D

You dont think Im going to tell you lot where that is do you?
Imagine us all in the hide together and all over the roof etc!!

There'd be IanC sticking his 600mm lens where the sun don't shine, Ven trying to find a shot where there are no creatures but where he can get the most GREEN... and Charlie making plans to build a bigger hide!! :D :LOL:

There'd be IanC sticking his 600mm lens where the sun don't shine, Ven trying to find a shot where there are no creatures but where he can get the most GREEN... and Charlie making plans to build a bigger hide!! :D :LOL:

I'll bring the Pimms!! :D

You are a lucky bugger Charlie, what a scene (y)

I'd be exceptionally happy if that was near me:clap:

Thats right Janice you keep the location secret(y) Notice you are not saying what you would be doing while all this is going on. Oh by the way. Another hide is under construction.:help:

Thats right Janice you keep the location secret(y) Notice you are not saying what you would be doing while all this is going on. .:help:

I'd be drinking Pimms with Ladylens and Glo, OF COURSE!!! :D :woot:

I'd be drinking Pimms with Ladylens and Glo, OF COURSE!!! :D :woot:

Excuse me. Its my hide so am I gonna get a wee something too. Just thinking all you lovely ladies there it would be a shame not to partake.:nuts:

Back