Is this boasting?

Slendid (y)
Well seeing's as Reds and Woodies are as common as muck now, what's next on the agenda? Nessie? :D

Slendid (y)
Well seeing's as Reds and Woodies are as common as muck now, what's next on the agenda? Nessie? :D

I really want to get some decent Roe shots & I missed the Buzzard which nested about 500 yds from the hide as well this year. I also want to do some small mammal records etc etc. Its a small patch but with lots going on. We have two ponds so maybe Beaver:LOL:

Ok, the bird on the suet ball is a Greater Spotted Woodpecker, and the brown bird on the brown feeder is a Female Chaffinch.

Ok, the bird on the suet ball is a Greater Spotted Woodpecker, and the brown bird on the brown feeder is a Female Chaffinch.

And the bird in the rear table is a gt. spotted woody too.. and the rest are red squirrels :clap: ;)

Last edited:
Slendid (y)
Well seeing's as SQUIRRELLS and Woodies are as common as muck now, what's next on the agenda? Nessie? :D

:agree: Even I've done that one! :LOL: (don't tell anyone mine was a fluke thought! :cautious:)

Go Nessie! :woot:

Pimms and Red Squirrels - can I join in as well? I have not seen any reds since I was a small child.

I don't think we will ever get them down here again - I went to a park in Hastings yesterday and photographed greys - there are probably hundreds of them of them living in the park, I think nineteen was the most we saw in one area . They are so well, and frequently fed that some will come right up to you - as did the rats that were also feeding on the monkey nuts people threw out for the fluffy-tailed-grey-tree-rats.

Back