Is this Proof of Global warming

no it looks perfectly normal coastal activity to me ,i live on the welsh coast and if anything bird numbers are well down this year to previous years ,probably more to do with a late start and finish to the summer season ,FGS its nearly november and the temp is still nearly 20 deg .

I've lost count the times I've visited these Islands in the last 30yrs, and if anything the colony at GH has grown, with more nesting sites appearing to the NE side of the Island, agree with the cold start though.

FGS its nearly november and the temp is still nearly 20 deg .

Exactly my point, almost like the seasons are shifting, but isn't that one of the effects of Global warming?

Signs of climate change, but climates change anyway, Global Warming is a specific form of climate change that we still in reality are only scratching the surface of been able to understand.

If you want proof of global warming, watch the film 'Chasing Ice' by James Balog - very photography based (timelapse) and shows the evidence. Its a documentary which I didn't think I would like but it really made me think about things

Back