Review ISL Studio-Intensive One on One Lighting Course

Name
Carol
Edit My Images
Yes
I did this course with Matt and Lee on Saturday and got so much out of it. If you're wanting to learn more about lighting then this is the course for you. The day began with learning the basic fundimentals, and a quick look at the lighting set up. Matt was really great and answered all my question no matter how daft some of them may have been :D

After lunch my models arrived and we were off, Matt showed me how to use one, two and three lights, how to get the best out of the accessories (snoots, gels, softboxes ect), how to meter the lights and he even helped with the settings needed for my camera :clap:

After the studio it was onto the editing with Lee, the way he showed me how to process the pictures made a lot more sense than any tutorials I have found online. It would have taken me ages to process them without his techniques. Again he answered all my questions and neither Matt nor Lee made me feel stupid for asking.

It was a very relaxed atmosphere which helped me loads, I have now got the portrait bug and can't wait to get my hands on a small home stuido (not sure the kids will be too pleased though lol).

Once again thank you to you both for a very enjoyable day.

This sounds really interesting.... Do mind me asking how much the course was?
If you dont want to answer in forum then by all means send me a PM. If you would rather not say at all then thats understandable.

Thanks

For what I did it was £350, but they didn't need to get any models in for me. So if you need them to get Models obviously it'll be extra :D

Send them a PM they are on here under the user name ISL-Studio

Last edited:
Back