Isle of Man TT 2007

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
The Centenary running of the Isle of Man TT Races sponsored by Bennetts begins as machines take to the Mountain Circuit for the first action of 2007. Evening practice session 26th May. Location The Creg.

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Apologies for watermark, using images in less trustworthy sites

Some crackers there (y) - Nice to see some of the roads in a few too although I like the last one the most ... Paul ;)

3rd shot is great. we always see the bikes on the corners but its really nice to see a different view. Well done. (y)

thanks for these kris 3 and 4 brought back some great memories.
as soon as i saw them it took me back to that feeling i had when i was riding down there . and stopping in the pub for a orange juice .....

The 3rd shot is fantastic :)

Love the ones which show the road.. add some perspective to proceedings.
Nice shots... As usual! :)

Wish i could get out to watch that. some nice shots indeed

Third shot really gives a feeling of the rider behind lining the one up in front for a real drag race down that open road (y)

#3. love it :)

that last one is a cracker Kris, really like the long roads in shot too, gives it a little more than just bike racing..

Hi all, new to forums, and I cant seem to start a new thread, so I thought Id hijack this one....

Im a total camera noob, I got a Eos 400D for my birthday, and I dont really know how to use it properly. I am really keen to learn. I am going to Donnington Park this weekend for the MotoGP and would love to take some half decent shots. Can anyone give me some top tips? Any tips on settings and stuff. Im predicting it to be quite a dark day, lots of rain....

I would REALLY appreciate any advice whatsoever. I promise to post my pics no matter how awful, just for laughs.

apologies for thread hijack ;)

That's it.

I'm going home to smash my camera equiment and poke out my eyes. It's just not worth bothering with.

Lovely images, sharp as a tack! Fine work.

Cheers,
James

Back