Isle of Man TT Practice

Name
Andrew Cowley
Edit My Images
Yes
First post on here, so 'hello'. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. I am using a Nikon D50 with a Nikkor 55-200 f/4-5.6 lens.

isleofmanttpractice28mapj2.jpg

isleofmanttpractice28maum0.jpg

isleofmanttpractice28mamk0.jpg

isleofmanttpractice28maiq1.jpg

Cheers,

Andrew.

#2 for me, gotta show the eyes ;)

Alright Andrew, welcome. Love that last shot mate, might try and clean up the noise on them though.

Look forward to more,

Kris

Cheers Kris, you have a few good ones yourself.

That's the problem, because the lens in not brill in low light, I needed to whack the ISO up to 1600 which resulted in the noise!

Any tips on how to get rid or reduce it? Some settings for a D50?

Cheers.

By the time the sidecars came out to play, the light was terrible. I'm not too sure on settings for nikons. I think we have to find you some brighter locations, are you signed on ?

If you dont mind getting locked in, go up the mountain into some open area's, or maybe Ballaugh. as the sun can reach the course. If you wanted to stay closer to Douglas, maybe signpost corner or the the creg.

The difference in a bright road and shade is vast, for example, mine are shot at iso400 on a 300mm F4. I'm Photo 151 if you see me about.

Regards

Kris

No Kris, I am not signed on and I suppose it will be too late or I won't fit the criteria to do so.

That is the main problem with the evening practice as the sun is going down and the crappy weather. Will try and venture out tonight and try and get to a place where the sun is out a for a little longer.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Back