Isnt she lovely?

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry for the excitement, but at the mo I am a happy bunny. Could be gone a while :D:D:D

IMG_1449600x600.jpg

Lol, so excited you couldn't hold the camera still and as a result that shot is soft ;) Nice purchase!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Something along those lines

and your still here:thinking:

Should have put this post in the out of focus section(y)

Nice paperweight, should of bought a Nikon :razz:

Yawn...:nono:
To be honest I'm a little fed up of the 'rivalry' stuff.

Good choice - you won't be disappointed. I love the joystick menu, which I thought was a gimmick but I now use everytime as a sanity check on settings before I start shooting.

Good choice - you won't be disappointed. I love the joystick menu, which I thought was a gimmick but I now use everytime as a sanity check on settings before I start shooting.

Thanks, yeh I do like that little joystick, my only gripe would be the power on switch, but then again I suppose with the design of anything things are put in a certain place for a reason. Maybe they had to ignore practicality over some other issue. still chuffed to bits though :)

Always nice to hold something new.:clap:

You should have squared up the lens cap. ;)

:clap:
You and me both matey......

Congrats on your purchase OP!

:clap:
You and me both matey......

Congrats on your purchase OP!

I take it neither of you noticed the ":razz:" smiley I used.

I really couldn't care less what make of camera someone has, its the photographer that makes it special.

The only thing that does bug me is that all the manufacturer's call the same stuff different names. like nikon are M, P, S etc, and canon are M, Tv, Pv I think.

Hope you enjoy the camera.

Congrats on your purchase, looking forward to seeing the results!

Agree with buying the Nikon to Hold the Door Open for you to Let More Light in while to take great shots with your Canon 50D
:LOL:

Yuk :puke: :D enjoy

I take it neither of you noticed the ":razz:" smiley I used.

I really couldn't care less what make of camera someone has, its the photographer that makes it special.

The only thing that does bug me is that all the manufacturer's call the same stuff different names. like nikon are M, P, S etc, and canon are M, Tv, Pv I think.

Hope you enjoy the camera.

Thanks Dal, hope I will too
Congrats on your purchase, looking forward to seeing the results!

So am I :LOL: Not really had a chance to do too much with it at the moment, do you wanna borrow it and let me know how it performs :LOL::LOL::LOL:
What made me laugh was the £15 voucher the shop gave me off my next purchase of over £150 :geek::geek: could have given me that before I bought the thing. :D

Back