Daily It Begins Again... Steph's 2nd Attempt at a 365....

I really do like your park, Steph and the story behind the glass is funny....no more drinking and shooting for you! (although that's probably never a good idea!! :cautious:) :D

Ha ha well better safe than sorry, it's usually a bit more expensive to replace cameras...

Great shots so far Steph .... my favourite being the tap :) Great spotting that one
am now subscribed and following :)

That's a cracking shot of the glass, it's very abstract. I had to have a double take to figure out exactly what was going on before I realised it was a broken glass!

I quite like the robot shot, the lighting is quite good on it :)

Safe and well - Thanks for asking Matt :D Just haven't had time for the camera, or the energy really, I have a few phone pictures I'll put up and some of a bit of the damage and water coming through. It's been a long week :)

Update will be happening tomorrow I think...

Now to decide... PS or Aperture... :bonk:

:LOL: Yup!

great shots here Steph the park is gorgeous and i totally get where you was going with the robot thingy!

Thanks very much :)

Yet again some nice work Steph loving Day 6 !!

Thank you :)

I really do like your park, Steph and the story behind the glass is funny....no more drinking and shooting for you! (although that's probably never a good idea!!)

Thank you very much, it's a lovely park, and beautiful rose gardens too :LOL:

Apparently we're now putting the camera in the cupboard (on the high shelf) whenever we think about opening some wine.. :wacky: I'm really not that bad normally!!! I don't think.... :thinking:

Good reflections in the glass

Thank you Tezz :D

Whoops, love the glass, my hubby would have done the same & taken away the wine.

:LOL: I put my foot down and said as long as you're drinking, I'm drinking :D

Ha ha well better safe than sorry, it's usually a bit more expensive to replace cameras...

That's very true!

Great shots so far Steph .... my favourite being the tap Great spotting that one
am now subscribed and following

Thank you very much Carol :)

Whoopsie, I've done that a few times, that said I've broken hundreds of glasses over the years, then I was a bar manager for 5 years

:LOL: I think I'm in the hundreds too... But I have no good excuse other than clumsiness!!!

That's a cracking shot of the glass, it's very abstract. I had to have a double take to figure out exactly what was going on before I realised it was a broken glass!

I quite like the robot shot, the lighting is quite good on it

Thank you very much

Now to put on the thinking cap to do a decent photo for today!

Glad your safe (y)

:LOL: I think I'm in the hundreds too... But I have no good excuse other than clumsiness!!!

I bet you've not smashed a box on 48 brand new pint glasses in one fouls swoop though ;) that was a real :bang: day :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

vince31 said:
is all well Steph??

Just incredibly busy with a move, job change and general upheaval of everything...

I'll do a massive update hopefully over the weekend :)

I have all the photos! I just have to upload them all... Which means I need my mac & it's offline at the moment :( (upgrading the video card yay!).

That's going to be a loooooong update too...

But I've still gotten one each day (phew!)

That is going to be an epic up-date, Steph....looking forward to it! (y)

That is going to be an epic up-date, Steph....looking forward to it! (y)

Yep that!..... looking forward to it and good on you for still managing to take the photos each day!(y)

I'll start posting up the catch up during the week, but todays shot:

Lol yes it is :) this has had a slight addition to contrast, an slight sharpen and a tiny bump to exposure but is otherwise straight out of camera :)

Thanks very much :)

Oh, the yellow web is part of why these guys are called the golden orb I think.

Back