Italian Street Stooge

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Never posted on the People and Portraits forum before but thought I would share this taken in Rome a couple of years ago for your C & C's (y)

4323099648_8b9b125d81_o.jpg

Here's another from the same trip, comments and/or critique appreciated ;)

4322366191_056a9e5975_o.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Hi John, 3 days now hey. ... we've all add it more than once, so don't worry ya self.

I guess most like me can find no incentive within the shots to comment on, nicely taken technically wise but they're not doing anything else for me.

We could reverse the crit process a little and learn if you like ...what is it that made you put up these two shots, any passion involved?

Hi John, 3 days now hey. ... we've all add it more than once, so don't worry ya self.

I guess most like me can find no incentive within the shots to comment on, nicely taken technically wise but they're not doing anything else for me.

We could reverse the crit process a little and learn if you like ...what is it that made you put up these two shots, any passion involved?

Hi Adam, "yes I'm alive"..lol. I know what you are saying mate & don't worry I'm not losing any sleep :D

I suppose you could reverse the crit process and I'm sure you would get some very different views. I put these two images up as a test really. I've done very little street and/or candid people shots but after a recent talk at my local camera club I'm starting to feel an interest in doing more & was simply looking for any constructive comments on the only street people shots I have.

Thank you for taking the time anyways mate, I'll add more images for critique as and when I can get out to shoot (y)

Missed these i Saw the gentleman in febuary this year and this bought back a rather nice memories.

The first could do with a better position, maybe slightly sideways on so you can see his face.
The second needs some interaction as it's just a snap of a street stall.

Keep at it..

Back