Italy: The Bands - last set for now

Dark Star

TPer Emeritus
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Okay I guess I need to move on from these bands but they provided so much good material I can't resist a 3rd post :) Hope they go down as well as the other 2 sets!

Thanks for looking and comments are always welcome :)

1) Clarinet with Style

2901837645_ee66d8fc5f_o.jpg

2) "I Know, But What Can You Do...?"

2901763353_9e098512e9_o.jpg

3) "Of Course, Of Course"

2901763351_b34947acf7_o.jpg

4) With Gusto

2901763327_2fe4593d6d_o.jpg

5) Quietly Confident

2901763321_7bc746a5d1_o.jpg

6) Me and My Tuba

2901763337_9a56207b35_o.jpg

7) Tense Moment

2901763345_f1fb9d1513_o.jpg

Nice set, John - my favourite has to be no. 3 and your caption really adds to it :)

Hi John, superb set full of wonderful Italian faces with great colours. You've done it again, and once more I prefer the hand, especially with the shirt sticking out below the jacket. On reflection, I think the single hands are my favourites, although I do like the lovely young lady in #5. Sorry to read it's the last of the series.

More beautifully captured expressions(y) Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the third time that the young lady in #5 has made an appearance;)

More great shots John (y). I agree Kiasmum, was thinking the same thing as I scrolled down.

Nice set, John - my favourite has to be no. 3 and your caption really adds to it :)

Thanks Mike :)

Hi John, superb set full of wonderful Italian faces...Sorry to read it's the last of the series.

Thanks Russell - I have loads more so I might be persuaded to process a few more ;)

More beautifully captured expressions(y) Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the third time that the young lady in #5 has made an appearance;)

Thanks Karin and John - yes and I have some more of her ;) - she was a striking figure heading up 'Fanfara', the bright red uniformed outfit - very tall, very composed and obviously very photogenic and by god can she wield a mace :LOL:

Thanks Donna - Italians seem to be a very expressive people :) I'm glad to say :)

Thanks Donna - Italians seem to be a very expressive people :) I'm glad to say :)

Generally so, and generally don't mind having pics taken either! :D .... :LOL:

I have only just returned to TP after some "personal time off" and you 3 threads on the Italian bands have really captured my attention. I have enjoyed all pics and I am hard-pressed to pick a "winner", they are all so good. :clap:

Generally so, and generally don't mind having pics taken either! :D .... :LOL:

I have only just returned to TP after some "personal time off" and you 3 threads on the Italian bands have really captured my attention. I have enjoyed all pics and I am hard-pressed to pick a "winner", they are all so good. :clap:

Thats very kind of you and welcome back :)

There's a 4th thread somewhere if you're a glutton for punishment Paolo :)

Thanks again and if I can get back there for next year's event I shall do :)

Thats very kind of you and welcome back :)

There's a 4th thread somewhere if you're a glutton for punishment Paolo :)

Thanks again and if I can get back there for next year's event I shall do :)

Let me know if you do come back. I actually live about one hour west of lake Garda on the other lake, Iseo, much smaller. Perhaps we can get together and I could learn a bit off you! :)

Let me know if you do come back. I actually live about one hour west of lake Garda on the other lake, Iseo, much smaller. Perhaps we can get together and I could learn a bit off you! :)

Thats a deal Paolo :) although I'm not sure about the learning stuff :) I'll trade you what little I know for some Italian lessons :D

3 &5 from this set and No7 from the first are my pick, all good but these 3 stand out for me.

Some would work well in B&W also.

Back