Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
pretty in pink...................
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

nothing against the photo but convertible micras (and micras in general) have to be the ugliest car ever, possibly only rivaled by the fiat multipla and at least that's useful

amazes me that in succession people have designed the micra for the blind :/

Nooooooooooo, that really shouldn't be allowed! Cars and computers - NO PINK!!! :puke:

But thats only my girlie opinion! :D (I do have a friend who has got one of those though! :bonk:)

Not necessarily :cautious::cautious::cautious:

100_0682.jpg

I know a lot of girls who love pink, but you have to wonder at the logic of buying a car in a colour that will either affect it's resale value and/or limit the potential resale buyer numbers.

I know a lot of girls who love pink, but you have to wonder at the logic of buying a car in a colour that will either affect it's resale value and/or limit the potential resale buyer numbers.

probably a blonde too !.....................:exit:

Oh my, what a coincidence! Someone else on the forum LOVES pink as much as Cobra too...

pinkcar.jpg

:D

i think pink cars look realy tacky.... sorry to those who like them but eugh!! :LOL:

Pink is for the under 5s or as an accent colour NOT for cars :bang::bang::bang:

:puke: :puke: :puke:

And can I see a pink teddy on the dashboard and pink ornaments hanging off the mirror too?

No offense to anyone who might own one, but in this girl's opinion both the car and the colour make one of the most hideous cars I've ever seen.
Possibly the only thing worse is the hot pink Smart Car that I keep seeing in work's carpark.

And now for the boring bloke to step in :D

300 of those were made with a nice donation going to Breast Cancer Research from Nissan :)

I sold 6 of them myself, most to blokes as well! I did have to collect one from one of other dealers oop North so drove from Halifax to Worksop on a summers day so of course had to have the roof down :D Did get some funny looks lol!!

C+C's get a bad rep but are a real giggle to drive...

Well at least there's a reason for making such a monstrosity, and a very good one at that (y)

Shame they don't have any prettier cars in their lineup that could have got a similar treatment :LOL:

Pretty enough ??

8a629_370zroadsterfd_01_opt.jpg

Hmm, a good point well made there :LOL: (y)

1-0 to TheNissanMan (although I'd detect a hint of bias from your username :D)

Edit: (having looked at it again, I still think my 13 year old 306 is prettier....grumble grumble grumble :( .....:D

Last edited:
Might just be a bit biased lol, although work with them day in, day out so do sometimes see a bit too much of them!

(having looked at it again, I still think my 13 year old 306 is prettier....grumble grumble grumble :( .....:D

So your the one...

2399.jpg

Last edited:
So your the one...

2399.jpg

Tsk, attention to detail! I clearly said it was 13 years old, but an S reg would make it around 11 years old ::wacky: :D (and you could have at least photoshopped it pink :LOL:)

Do you have another shot a split second later? The one where the wheels have gone through the roof and there are bits of suspension over a mile stretch of road?!

I have to say the way this thread is going, I think it's only a matter of time before we see a RETURN OF THE PINK......... (*runs for cover* :D)

Last edited:
Oh if ever there was a so deserving edit.... :p:LOL::D
butt out heppers :p :D

I have to say the way this thread is going, I think it's only a matter of time before we see a RETURN OF THE PINK......... (*runs for cover* :D)
Meh :D

If I had the photoshop knowhow it would be done lol...

Did it and deleted it :cool: I though that it was a Little too tacky
(besides I thought that it was your Mota and that you may have got a tad peed off :D)

Do the words 'tempting fate' mean anything to you?! :D

Lets hope none of the mods have had a bad day or we're all going to be pink donkeys by the morning :LOL:

:D I guess it could be worse (not sure how though)
but I am sure the Adminnies could come up with something if they really tried :cool:

Back