Its a record....!

Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure of a title for this one.. Just had to take a pic for an article on an Irish Singer, who was very popular in years gone by... I think he is the one on the Right on the LP cover..! The brothers used to go by the name of the Freeman Folk _ Big in Tipperary C 1960's..

Andy
MusicianThurles-SportsShot.jpg

Not a recording I'm familiar with :LOL:

Nicely done with a difficult exposure but you can see he is uncomfortable with the bright light. Sort of a hurry up and take the picture pose :)
Oh and the pole behind him seems to show the picture is a bit rotated clockwise.

Thanks Robert. Yes he was in a hurry to get away.. .. An overcast day, but I was a bit light sensitive.. ! I hadn't noticed the leaning post in the background.. Thanks for looking

Andy

You know looking at the record sleeve, Id have been prone to dispense with that awkward sky completely and fill the background with the huge wall over the road, would have kind of tied the two together a little more for me.

Erm .... cant say Im familiar with the album either ;)

Spot on with the bg advice InaGlo but even so I really like this one, sorta oozes sadness, nostalgia or somethin'.

I just noticed, someone nailed his bouzouki to the waterwheel !

All very valid comments thanks.. And yes had not noticed the instrument nailed to the Water wheel. -V-Mancunian... !! :}}

Back