Its a squirrel but it was at the monkey forrest

I

ian

This is my second thread, would you be kind enough to let me know your thoughts, my wife says the monkey spoils the picture, I think (but not to often) that the monkey adds something, please agree with me.

415.jpg

It's a touch small Ian ... :shrug: ... but you seem to have the squidger nicely framed and tack sharp ... (y) ... I can see what your wife means (and you should just agree ... ;)) ... but I thought at first it was a cat or something stalking the rodent and adds something to the shot imgho ... :D

:p

Nah, grey squirrels spoil every picture they are in. I hate them. Your pic is fine tho, if a little small. Like the way the animal at the back looks like it's gonna attack. Hope it was successful.

The monkey definately adds something. Makes me wonder if the poor squidger ended up being a meal.

Nice pic, but have to agree, a bit small. Can you upload a larger version ?

a war tog for the angmal world! Lol. It tells a story that. Its a shame t' monkeh isnt fully in the frame. Well done. Tell the wife photos are mans work and put the kettle on. Lol.

a war tog for the angmal world! Lol. It tells a story that. Its a shame t' monkeh isnt fully in the frame. Well done. Tell the wife photos are mans work and put the kettle on. Lol.

Thanks for comments. Told the wife what you said now getting an ice pack for my black eye, I am having a few problems with the file size, is there a way to process them so they all come out at 200kb??

open it in Ps or what have you, goto Image, resize, then 800px on the longest side..

Then 'Save As' when it shows the slider for the quality... 1-12 then slide down to something that makes it under 200k.. it'll show you the file size before you ok it..

Sorry bout the eye...

My sister got 2 black eyes once.. she was told twice!! its not her fault she dont understand.. :LOL:

Its not MY joke!!! i dont get it!!! :shrug:

open it in Ps or what have you, goto Image, resize, then 800px on the longest side..

Then 'Save As' when it shows the slider for the quality... 1-12 then slide down to something that makes it under 200k.. it'll show you the file size before you ok it..

Sorry bout the eye...

My sister got 2 black eyes once.. she was told twice!! its not her fault she dont understand.. :LOL:

Its not MY joke!!! i dont get it!!! :shrug:

I get the joke and like it, but I'm a mong when it comes to PP, I have light room which I'm still finding my way round I did find the pixel size but couldn't find the file size:bonk::nuts:

It looks like the squirrell is nicking the monkeys food and the monkey is too nervous to intervene! :LOL: wouls like to see it a little bigger thouh!

Back