Its all Yellow

No2 for me is awesome, I like the way the bug is invading the space (y)

No2 for me is awesome, I like the way the bug is invading the space (y)

Thank you.

Wow they are great! What set up are you using to get that close?

Regards,

john

Thank you, i use Canons MPe-65 with the MT24ex Twin Flash on my 350D.

Amazing, wow, fantastic - Love these shots, absolute belters. Wonderfully sharp, great against the yellow:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you.

Thank you.

Sure you didn't use a high quality electron microscope to take them pictures! I swear that the quality of macro shots in here just keep on getting better and stunning by the day.
The yellows and the general subject are all spot on, good work!

stunning, 2 & 3 are my favourites, but they are all stunning.

all belting shots, well done (y)

Thank you all very much for the comments, much appreciated. Sorry for the delay in replying, lot going on at home right now.

Wow.
Grrrr I'd love to get into macro. Such a different world and you have proved how great it can look.

Im itching now though, not to take photos... bloody itching from the feeling of bugs :)

Wow.
Grrrr I'd love to get into macro. Such a different world and you have proved how great it can look.

Im itching now though, not to take photos... bloody itching from the feeling of bugs :)

Thank you very much.

:D Ive been working with a media agent and she is terrified of spiders, she cant even look at the shots of them on the computer :D

Classy set as always Alistair, I never get bored of looking at your shots :clap:

awesome photos, but oversized, if you resize and relink that will be fine.

Back