Its an upside down world (and other positions)

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
A few more from my trip with CT and Jann. IT was Jann who noticed that he was taking nuts and seed from the top of the log and going to the underside of the log to hide them, we watched as he selected a hole then hammered the nut into it ready to be eaten later. Facinating to see.

1)

Nuthatch 1 - Sitta europaea by Trev4 Photography, on Flickr

2)

Nuthatch 2 - Sitta europaea by Trev4 Photography, on Flickr

3)

Nuthatch 3 - Sitta europaea by Trev4 Photography, on Flickr

4)

Nuthatch 4 - Sitta europaea by Trev4 Photography, on Flickr

5) I may have posted this one previously, I'll check.

Nuthatch 3 - Sitta europaea by Trev4 Photography, on Flickr

6)

Nuthatch 4 - Sitta europaea by Trev4 Photography, on Flickr

Thanks for looking
C & C Welcome

Good little set Trev, I am now getting desperate for some Nutty shots :( I would assume that the bird was sheltered from the light under that log and you have a fairly bright Bg, this situation is not the easiest to meter for but you did good here, #6 would be my fave out of them all (y)

Thanks Rich. Your right, there was a lot of foliage around as well which added to the shade, plus he was under the log. It was a reasonably bright day which didnt help with metering for the bird in this position.
Its almost guaranteed to get nutty shots from this place (famous last words), so if you want any time (y)

Nice set Trev. Looks familiar Brocton Coppice by any chance?

I like that set (y)

:thinking: If you like Nutties maybe Rich will extend his offer of posing to you to :D

Regards

Richard

nice set shots..mark
Thanks Mark (y)
Nice set Trev. Looks familiar Brocton Coppice by any chance?
Cheers, yes your spot on, the Coppice, amongst others, the nutties never dissapoint there do they
I like that set (y)

:thinking: If you like Nutties maybe Rich will extend his offer of posing to you to :D

Regards

Richard
Thanks Rich (y) .... but please dont, I've only just managed to start sleeping again after his offer. You must realise there are nutties and nuttersies. These nutties are a treat to watch, the others... :confused: :LOL: He means well though :thinking:
Thanks for your comments (y)

What a great set (y)

Back