It's arrived!

Edit My Images
Yes
f48zj.jpg

:D Canon 70-200 F4 L

ben.jpg

Deja Vu ;)

Congrats - again :)

Cool, you get a free schoolkid with it too! Canon are really pushing the boat out in customer service.

Is it the model that does the house cleaning for you, or is it the earlier 'Kevin' model?

Marcel said:
Cool, you get a free schoolkid with it too! Canon are really pushing the boat out in customer service.

Is it the model that does the house cleaning for you, or is it the earlier 'Kevin' model?
Haha :D

We should really arrange to meet up and take some photographs sometime, you know, living around the corner from each other and all :D

I'd say heaton park might be a nice place to start, but it's awfull weather and been done before :confused:

When I got mine I thought the pictures I took with it looked pretty good.

Some days later when I used it in some good light I thought WOW!

That lens can really impress in the right conditions. Enjoy.

Jonny said:
Haha :D

We should really arrange to meet up and take some photographs sometime, you know, living around the corner from each other and all :D

I'd say heaton park might be a nice place to start, but it's awfull weather and been done before :confused:

Most certainly old bean. I'm always up for a jolly outing with my camera :)

Do you get a free wheelbarrow with that :icon_eek:

regards

RobertP said:
Some days later when I used it in some good light I thought WOW!

That lens can really impress in the right conditions. Enjoy.

The continued quality of the photos that I get with this lens never fails to impress. If I get a bad shot, it is 100% down to me.

Congratulations Kevin, you will enjoy that lens.

Steve said:
The continued quality of the photos that I get with this lens never fails to impress. If I get a bad shot, it is 100% down to me.

Congratulations Kevin, you will enjoy that lens.
Kevin? :icon_eek:

Back