it's been a while and im glad to be back.

Edit My Images
Yes
:) hello every one :wave: man have i missed on some excellent shot on here.

well with my job as a coal man it was a very busy winter so i did'nt have that much time on here as well as doing any images.

with technical problems being a bit of a downer at the moment ive got a bit of back log of images. this is the first installment.

since owning the d300 this was the first time i could actualy get this lovely birds again some back ground in stead of sky which i the normal case.
my lens is the bigmos. cropped and pp in ps 6
swiftcopy-1.jpg

im positive this the same bird from last year very tame.
starling2copy-3.jpg

this year's young
starlingcopy-2.jpg

showing some detail from a big crop on this image lens again is the bigmos
robincopy-1.jpg

minsmear suffolk 600mm scope 2xtc
oystercatcher.jpg

as above
LAPWINGcopy-1.jpg

dispite the lens working great at the moment i would like to concentrate more on in flight shot with the swifts and swallows before the season ends so im going to put the bigmos up fro sale today .

many thanks
j

This isn't my field, but these all look very good to me! The first looks like it could do with some noise reduction though.

Welcome back : ) hope you have time to stick around and post!

thank you very much .

ive only got thefre version of neat image i dont think it up to the job on extreme shots like this but ill pp it again .

should be able to keep post when i et through so many images.
cheers j

Glad to see you back posting mate. always a pleasure looking at your work. Great set(y)

Glad to see you back posting mate. always a pleasure looking at your work. Great set(y)

thanks mate

i sorted out loads today so ill be on here again soon posting

cheers j

Back