It's been a while...(mixed bag of car photos)

Name
Dean Smith
Edit My Images
No
Afternoon everyone!

It's been a good 7 months since I posted here, apologies (mot that any of you would have missed me in the slightest). In 10 weeks I'll be trying to live solely off of my photography and I assume I'll have a lot of spare time on my hands, so I promise to post more frequently in the future :-D

Anyhoo, just thought I'd share what I've been up to since I last posted 7 months ago...

4801348791_eac017af71_z.jpg

4800876379_0cc6577d35_z.jpg

4706687520_f5bc669942_z.jpg

4704171144_ed88f03eab_z.jpg

4559441919_7139851ed4_z.jpg

4537831107_93f9b7c3ac_z.jpg

There's plenty more, I could add to the post if you like?

Cheers,

Dean

Last edited:
I know that GTR, I've shots of it from a tunnel run last Nov (unless there's another of them).
edit: nope - same one, same reg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.

I know that GTR, I've shots of it from a tunnel run last Nov (unless there's another of them).

That was me driving it, on the big TiTT right? This photo was taken a few hrs before-hand :)

Welcome back Dean. Some crackers as per :).

Good stuff despite George's comment :D

I'm hoping to do more car stuff from Sept on for fun & maybe the odd quid or two - my biggest problem is venues round here as we just seem to be a be lacking in either the funky & new or the crappy & old :(

We have lots of crappy & new though :LOL:

I guess I just need to try harder to find somewhere

DD

Good stuff despite George's comment :D

I'm hoping to do more car stuff from Sept on for fun & maybe the odd quid or two - my biggest problem is venues round here as we just seem to be a be lacking in either the funky & new or the crappy & old :(

We have lots of crappy & new though :LOL:

I guess I just need to try harder to find somewhere

DD

Just ignore George, I do.

South Yorkshire, you have the peak district man!

Just ignore George, I do.

South Yorkshire, you have the peak district man!

I meant for nipping out to take some shots - the Peak District is a min of 40 mins away and an hour to get really into it

Way too far :shake:

Lazy or what :D

DD

Awesome!

Love the soft tones in 1. The chrome GTR looks mad too, something Predator would be happy driving :LOL:

Others look a tad over blown on my screen. Still, great images and locations (y)

Awesome!

Love the soft tones in 1. The chrome GTR looks mad too, something Predator would be happy driving :LOL:

Others look a tad over blown on my screen. Still, great images and locations (y)

Cheers. The GTR is bonkers, 628bhp flame spitting monster.

They look blown-out on my screen here at work also but on a calibrated monitor you should see they're ok (although these are Flickr resized, which may corrupt things).

Dean, love your work mate but that 2nd photo does nothing for me, it's the lighting on the car that ruins it I think as its too prefect and makes it look like the background has been dropped in. All the others still tie in with the background.

That GTR must of been a bit of a pain to shoot lol. And I want that 370Z drop top :)

Back