It's been a while!

Name
Sean
Edit My Images
Yes
My camera collected some dust over the last year or so, barely coming out of the bag for more than 10-15 minutes at a time, being able to count on one hand the times it did get taken out of the bag! I've been otherwise occupied with other things and, not so much not had time for it, just not had the motivation to pick the camera up with everything else going on.

However, I've been saying I'll get back into it and this year I've set myself a challenge, which is to get one of my photos into FlickR Explore. The challenge is to do this by the end of 2012.

So, to blow off the dust and un-rust my skills, I took the camera out with me on a walk with my girlfriends German Shepard yesterday, firing off a few shots of him patiently waiting for the treats I had in my pocket.

6963692038_54c1f06c73_o.jpg

My aim this year, aside from the FlickR Explore challenge, is to improve myself and try to give my photos that extra 'oof' that can sometimes make a good photo, a fantastic photo. That's what I hope to achieve this year.

Comments & Criticism welcome as always.

Sean. (y)

Gorgeous GSD. You have to love that "tongue out" expression...classic.

Congrats on dusting off the 40D!!

Thank you Viv! :)

"Not had much time for it" Excuses excuses, now get out and take more shots as punishment.:)

Fab image by the way.

"Not had much time for it" Excuses excuses, now get out and take more shots as punishment.:)

Fab image by the way.

You're right to be honest, it's not much of an excuse. Laziness is probably a better one, coming home from work and only wanting to sit infront of the TV whilst eating tea etc.

Thank you though.

Hey don't beat yourself up over it.:bonk: Everyone on here goes through that stage, too much of a good thing, and all that. We all need a break and in fact I feel it helps the creative juices to flow more.(y)

I hear that!

Appreciate the comment though.

Another one, slightly different spot. Seems to be proving slightly more popular than the previous photo on FlickR.

6963966602_eaeb1a4a45_o.jpg

Again, comments & criticism welcome.

If you have FlickR, feel free to add me by clicking here

Back