Its been a while!

Name
Alistair Vannet
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
Haven't used my camera in anger in a while so this is my first batch for a bit, all shots apart from the 1st one are out of the camera and have just been cropped.

Mike_-_1st_shot_18th_hole.jpg

Steven_-_3rd_shot_6th_hole.jpg

Steven_-_2nd_shot_17th_hole.jpg

Steven_-_2nd_shot_18th_hole.jpg

Steven_-_1st_shot_18th_hole.jpg

Steven_-_3rd_shot_7th_hole.jpg

Nice shots, from a photography view no1 and no4 are the ones for me, from a golfing point of view no3 is the kiddy, very good position with hands/arms and body at impact, is this guy a single figure man??

Ally, drop me a PM with your address. I have a mag here with an article on a pro golf snapper. Makes for a good read, I will send it up via courier pidgeon. :)

Well he's got a good swing, so if he's off 17-18 he must be a bad putter :LOL:

Diego Garcia said:
Ally, drop me a PM with your address. I have a mag here with an article on a pro golf snapper. Makes for a good read, I will send it up via courier pidgeon. :)

Thanks Diego, PM sent (y)

InaGlo said:
Really great shot ... err no pun intended
:LOL:
Thanks for all the comments guys, this is the best set that I've takin in a while. Out of 79 images two were OOF I'm much happier with that as my keppers are never that high :D

Hi - Enjoyed those shots Ally - I wasn't sure about posting golf shots as I'd never seen any before but I wonder what you think of these few ... (sorry if it's cheeky rather than starting my own thread :nono:)

DSC_0007_crop.jpg

DSC_00091.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Paul (y)
PS - If anyone cares there's quite a funny story behind these shots :shrug:

Ally said:
Nice shots thay've got ball in all of them thats a good thing :D
what were thay takin with
not at all :)
Ally - That's good! Taken on my D50 with 18-70mm lens - It's me in the photos & the first time my WIFE had even used the camera :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Makes me feel real pathetic ... Paul :bonk:

Back