It's been long over Dew

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

So here are some dew drop shots from this damp mornings foray in the garden.

4036248025_30d03c3181_o.jpg

4036247947_3245d1c926_o.jpg

4036998982_a8929459ab_o.jpg

4036998816_c75b6ea656_o.jpg

4036247499_47678840fa_o.jpg

Small but perfickly formed... (y) ...another great set of images Alb... :clap:

AND... :thinking: ...so MUCH Green... :love: ...I can just sit and stare at those wonderful images ALL day... :D

08.gif

The quality we have come to expect from you Alby! Absolutley stunning.

Outright winner is No1 for me. An outstanding shot :clap:

There all great. I love the 5th one though, its like the drops are all racing to the tip of the blade.

Strange highlights in no 3 but the rest are excellent.

superb set Alby, my work monitor doesn't do 1 justice but 4 is stunning.

Thanks guys ;)
Andy: looking forward to seeing what you do with the lens when you get it ;)
Neil: all these were taken in the garden and the flash causes the background to be black as they were shot underexposing the ambient light.

Thanks guys ;)
Andy: looking forward to seeing what you do with the lens when you get it ;)
Neil: all these were taken in the garden and the flash causes the background to be black as they were shot underexposing the ambient light.

Ahh interesting , thanks Ajophotog for the info (y)

Ahh interesting , thanks Ajophotog for the info (y)
No Probs Neil ;)
Great set but I love the simplicity to No1(y)
Thanks ;)
MMmmmm studio? black background and two softboxs if I not mistaken, so that also telling me it might have had a water mister?
Right or wrong?:shrug:

Wrong, just taken in my garden with the Mp-e 65 on the Canon 350d and lit with the MT-24 ex twin macro lite. The garden is my studio. No mister involved here just Mother Nature doing a damp morning. ;)

Excellent work mate............as always...........you do love these water drops don't yo?

I have to agree with the majority and say that No1 is exceptional:clap:

Excellent work mate............as always...........you do love these water drops don't yo?

I have to agree with the majority and say that No1 is exceptional:clap:

Yep I sure do Keith, thanks for passing ;)

Is it just me who thinks that 5 looks a lot like a mouse' face with the long nose and the two eyes with mouth underneath!?
Love it Ajoph!

Mitch.

Oh and taken one hour apart from first one to last one shown
Haha the first was taken with the Sigma 105 and MT-24 ex so that would be the reason as the rest are with the 65 and MT-24 so I had breakfast in between, you are looking into it way too deeply Chaz ;)

Is it just me who thinks that 5 looks a lot like a mouse' face with the long nose and the two eyes with mouth underneath!?
Love it Ajoph!

Mitch.
Haha it does Mitch now you've said that ;)
As always fantastic shots, certainly got me thinking of something similar, so simple, yet so impressive, nice.
Number 1 for me. Excellent.

Dave ....

Cheers Dave, looking forward to seeing what you come up with ;)

Some great stuff as usual Alby.

Did you see my fly eye?

These are stunning shots. What lens did you use? I'm looking for a macro lens to fit a canon 50d, but I'm not sure what to go for. Thanks.

Some great stuff as usual Alby.

Did you see my fly eye?
Thanks Ed and yes it was very good Mate ;)
These are stunning shots. What lens did you use? I'm looking for a macro lens to fit a canon 50d, but I'm not sure what to go for. Thanks.
I used the Sigma 105 for the first one and the MP-e 65 for the rest. Thanks for looking ;)
Great work N° 5 reminds me of an insect twwo eyes and a mouth with a very pointed face, I think I'm going mad :)
Someone said it looked like a mouse :D Thanks for passing ;)

Back