It's great to see...

Name
Cheryl
Edit My Images
Yes
So many newbies posting, and some old faces returning to the forums. There was some good to come from the recent upheaval after all...

yup, nice to see some names back here that left a while ago, and always good to see the newbies!

Everyone loves a good scandal, and no publicity is bad publicity!

Well if Im totally honest I have to admit bouts of sheer boredom would sum up my time during the resurrection of these forums, guess its true that you only realize how much you miss something the moment its gone;)

Thanks all(y)

;) I had to stop playing that due to accusations of spamming :bonk:

Feel free to play that game as much as you bloomin well like (y)
We might close it and open a new one dependant on the size, but until it becomes problematic with bandwidth or database size issues, then you go knock yourself out.

You'll get no accusations of spamming from this Staff Team ;)

minimeeze said:
So many newbies posting, and some old faces returning to the forums. There was some good to come from the recent upheaval after all...

Have to agree with that :)

Does take a lot longer going through the list when you click 'new posts' though ;)

Marcel said:
Feel free to play that game as much as you bloomin well like (y)
We might close it and open a new one dependant on the size, but until it becomes problematic with bandwidth or database size issues, then you go knock yourself out.

You'll get no accusations of spamming from this Staff Team ;)

Thanks for that;)

Think i've proven that you can have too much Motorhead and Metallica though, I'll wait and see what the next chain game is.

(y)

hmm.. a challenge there i think.....think of another game...

Glen had this idea which might be inline with what Jewel is suggesting:

Glen said:
could you apply the same thing to films and actors/ress who starred in the film ie

Mickey Blue Eyes - Hugh Grant

Deep BLUE - LL Cool J

Might be worth a shot????

A possibility?

;)

Be better if you linked actors and/or themes - the more obscure the better:

Star Wars IV to Star Wars II Via Dr Terror's House of Horrors

The common link: Peter Cushing, who starred with Christopher Lee in the Amicus Film.
That's an easy one to illustrate, but you get the idea.

Back