Its not just London thats got them

Name
Lesley
Edit My Images
Yes
So this is one cheeky fox. It had come in through back door, gone past cats food (so not hungry) Lay in my living room doorway (could tell from damp on carpet) where the tv was on and I was sitting. Walked past me into my front room. Hearing noises from the front I went into the room to investigate twice thinking noise was outside and looked throgh window. A couple of hours later noise again from front so crept to doorway and there in bay window the fox. I was a little suprised as you can imagine as was expecting it to be next doors kitten if anything. Being aware of wildlife and what they can do if under threat I had to make a quick escape route for it.

aIMG_5364 by Yeksel, on Flickr

I was lucky that it didnt panic too much and only one ornament and the phone got broken plus a hole in the voil curtain. Then came the job of disinfecting & cleaning the room late at night.

WOW that's a sight you don't see every day

Yes Matt it was, I prefer to shoot them out of doors.

It was its lucky night though, because it looked a healthy fox, and I was rather amazed at its cheek that I let it go, *** I do have friends nearby that would have come round & disposed of it for me.

If it had been a better pic I could have perhaps entered it in one of those Urban wildlife comps.

No Gary and not an occurance you would want on a regular basis they smell the house out as well as carry fleas and other nasties. Well my Spring cleaning has been done extra early.

The cat has also been told she is not to invite it back to play.

Back