It's officially Christmas!!

happy christmas to one and all

May your tummy's be full of turkey for hours to come :)

...or duck in our case! :D

very merry christmas all! :woot:

About to make a start on the meal. Mr LL and Teen LL are both walking round with very smug looks on their faces as both got exactly what they wanted and its rare to have everyone looking so damned cheerful :LOL:

:thinking: now then, can someone remind how to make gravy without using granules :help: :D

Merry christmas all, don't know what I've got yet will find that out later.

Off to get out of anmal pongy clothes and ino something more acceptable to the family, then out for lunch.

don't you all get too drunk!!

...or duck in our case! :D

very merry christmas all! :woot:

About to make a start on the meal. Mr LL and Teen LL are both walking round with very smug looks on their faces as both got exactly what they wanted and its rare to have everyone looking so damned cheerful :LOL:

:thinking: now then, can someone remind how to make gravy without using granules :help: :D

Cornflour :D
Or normal flour if you can get it right, I prefer cornflour, its easier..lol

Our toikey was cooked in a white wine and stock mixture (part steam , part roasted), so the gravy is full of wine, hehe

Just got back from Christmas meal in local pub. I'm stuffed! Sorry your majesty I might miss your speech as I'll probably be in the land of nod!

Well first of all Merry christmas to everyone. Im stuffed from lunch still as im sure alot of others are, still I will get to walk that all off at mallory tomorrow. I too got what i wanted which was a manfrotto 486rc2 ball head for my tripod and a manfrotto tripod carry strap as well as the usual chocolate and socks and so on lol :)

I got my first SLR, Canon 350D and have been having a bit of a play this afternoon, im so chuffed! got lots of other lovely random stuff too :)im a very lucky girl!

You are indeed......your a member here, that makes you one of the world's elite :LOL:

Haha well as one of the important moderators on here you must be way up in the elite list!!:p

Haha well as one of the important moderators on here you must be way up in the elite list!!:p

Me :eek:.................Nah, I just clean the toilets chuck :(

You should see the mess Glo leaves in there :puke:
Toilet roll every where, and she never puts the seat back down :nono:

I got Batman Begins on DvD, which Is best of the Batman films.
Money
Lonsdale deodorant and shower gel
Boxing calender
Hot Chocolate pack

Back