It's raining today so I can only remember better days.

Name
Barbara
Edit My Images
No
Weather forecast in Pembrokeshire, torrential rain, high winds and freezing cold. No chance to shoot photos today so here's one from my last trip to Snowdonia. I hope it cheers you all up.
2913166644_4e00e510b8_o.jpg

C&C always welcome.

Another good photo from you (y)

Do you use a tripod to take your shots?

Great composition, beautiful colour and detail and fantastic scenery captured so very well. Nice work as always Barbara!! (y)

Cracking composition here Babs.

Also love the richness of the colours.
Thank you Barry

Another good photo from you (y)

Do you use a tripod to take your shots?
Thank you Tony. No I never use a tripod for landscapes as I'm just too weak to carry it.:D

Great composition, beautiful colour and detail and fantastic scenery captured so very well. Nice work as always Barbara!! (y)
Thank you Maureen. I'm glad you like it.

I really tried to find something to critique this shot, but couldn't :) Well I can only say that I love the shot, the colours the compsition - Its a terrific shot :clap:

Great valley shot from an unusual viewpoint. Most people go for the U shape of the valley, while you have managed to find a point where the valley is visible and the U is not. Great idea and well executed.

I really tried to find something to critique this shot, but couldn't :) Well I can only say that I love the shot, the colours the compsition - Its a terrific shot :clap:
Thank you Splog.

lovely shot barbara (y)...all that walking must be keeping you fit :D
Thank you Mark. I do try to keep fit, but the hills do seem to get steeper every year.:cautious:

Great valley shot from an unusual viewpoint. Most people go for the U shape of the valley, while you have managed to find a point where the valley is visible and the U is not. Great idea and well executed.
Thank you Russell.

Back