It's Snowing!!!

Name
Cheryl
Edit My Images
Yes
It's snowing here in Aldershot - does anyone else have snow? I'm too much of a wuss to go out and take any shots though - it's too cold!

minimeeze said:
It's snowing here in Aldershot - does anyone else have snow? I'm too much of a wuss to go out and take any shots though - it's too cold!

Yep saw that earlier when i was at work, it seems worse at home though (Headley)

Snowing here near Cheltenham.....& damn cold. Currently doing up next house with no heating (chopping rads around) ....BBBBRRRRRRRR

Its not stopped snowing here since before Christmas !!! :dizzy:

No its snows, puts down a good covering (12-18inch) then thaws a little. Just when you think it’s all melting and safe to go out again it starts to snow all over. Its been doing that since Christmas and I am really fed up with it now, its was great for the first two weeks but the novelty has worn off now :(

Snowed all morning here in Baldock (home) but it thawed this afternoon:hissyfit:

well it had better have thawed by the morning otherwise i have to take the wifes car to work

Steve said:
No its snows, puts down a good covering (12-18inch) then thaws a little. Just when you think it’s all melting and safe to go out again it starts to snow all over. Its been doing that since Christmas and I am really fed up with it now, its was great for the first two weeks but the novelty has worn off now :(

:laugh1: that's pretty much our story over here too Steve, until about the end of March! :laugh1: :laugh1: Can't complain this year though, honestly I think winter missed us for the most part.

Steve said:

In that case, just for you..... :)

While we're all feasting our eyes on the rare treat of snow, you can sit and nostalgically gaze at this...

pavement.jpg

You're so kind, now I remember why the council tax was so ****ing high as well :D

IanC_UK said:
Hmmm i work near you then ! ;) Our head office is in Letchworth (although its closer to Baldock than Letchworth)

Who do you work for , I was in Letchworth yesterday , we could of passed in the street :shock:

My father in law works at Showcard down in Letchworth, don't know if you know it?

Steve said:
You're so kind, now I remember why the council tax was so ****ing high as well :D

There's a claim in that there pavement you know....
Where there's blame there's a claim :D

(For the record I despise ambulance chasing ;))

no snow here

thats a quality bit of path that marcel, you should try driving through tunbridge wells, i reckon Arkady will have better roads in war zones....

No Snow here (yet) - bright sunshine, with a cold wind and icy rain...(thats in Carlisle)

Looking out there is snow on Skiddaw - for anyone that wants to venture into the lakes. With the sunshine behind it, it looks quite nice, but its too cold to go out and take a pic.

What a good idea Marcel, I can see a new thread coming on - Views from my windows (or broken paths and how to go about claiming:) )

Glad its still snowing in Canada for you Jewel (Global Warming not quite reached there)- I can think of a (double shutout) hockey team that could go out snow clearing. - Finland for gold do you think?

Thanks

Allan

We had a flake of snow last night. All the locals gathered round and we ceremoniously watched it dry up together. Shock and awe.:woot:

Just for Joe T....
Taken from the window cos it was just too cold to venture out!

snow.jpg

The snow had only just started to settle - we got about half an inch in total, which is nothing compared to the snow Steve gets...waits for pics :)

IanC_UK said:
Our office is just opposite the sports centre, fortunately i dont have to drive in every day ! :)

The Anti-static bunch or the other corner ?

Keltic Ice Man said:
Glad its still snowing in Canada for you Jewel (Global Warming not quite reached there)- I can think of a (double shutout) hockey team that could go out snow clearing. - Finland for gold do you think?

Thanks

Allan

Well I wouldn't say that Allan. We have snow yes but not as much as we normally have for this time of year. It's been a bizzarre winter this year, very very mild. I'm not complaining mind you, but it's just not the norm over here.

As for the men's hockey :hand: They stunk! A huge dissapointment yes, luckily the women are doing their part for Canada! ;)

Cheers,

Jewel

Back