Its that time of year again

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
A few of the Loch of the Lowes Osprey, this is the females 20th year coming back to this site and she has raised 46 chicks so far (y)

All c+c welcome and cheers for taking time to look :D

Nice one.

I'm hoping to go up again soon. I'm in Pitlochry tomorrow but wont have time to stop off on the way past.

I noticed she returned on the exact same day this year as she did last year - quite amazing.

Is the male there yet ?

Nice one.

I'm hoping to go up again soon. I'm in Pitlochry tomorrow but wont have time to stop off on the way past.

I noticed she returned on the exact same day this year as she did last year - quite amazing.

Is the male there yet ?

There was a male there today but not the normal male but theres time yet (y)

Perhaps next weekend. I've my 100-400 now which might help me improve a little on my previous attempts.

Perhaps next weekend. I've my 100-400 now which might help me improve a little on my previous attempts.

You should get some good shots if they fly near the hide mate, these two shots were taken at 840mm.

I can always hope for some near shots but I've got my 2X converter so manual focus to the nest may be OK.

Good to see them back Neil, need to get back there at some point to give it another try :D

Great shots Great news shes back. I did a watch there for a season.That was before they got the camera on the nest, Long cold nights.

Great shots Great news shes back. I did a watch there for a season.That was before they got the camera on the nest, Long cold nights.

Cool, i did the watch there last year and doing it again this year (y)

Great to see her in the feather back again this year very good images as well (y)

John

Back