I've been putting it off to long

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Feeling a bit inspired at the chance of appearing on the TPF calendar I thought it was time to review / sort & generate a gallery of my 'good' ;) photos.

I've got 37Gb, 403 Folders & 16104 photos to go through :help:

God help you lot that have been doing this for years:bang: :bonk: :puke:

ouch thats lots of stuff

periodically i go through mine and bin the crap

my Keeper folder in nearly 3mb now :)

70 gig from the 20D so far and 12 gig from previous compacts. My 'all pictures' backup drive has 95 gig of picture copies - 37000 files ...jpeg and raw as I rarely use tiffs. Same good ones count as matty ;)

I've got 37Gb, 403 Folders & 16104 photos to go through :help:

When I switched to me Apple I sorted thru all my photos in Aperture, I reduced my collection from 250gb+ down to 100gb, but all my masters are RAW so thats only 12000 photos, split over 40 events.

32Gb , 363 folders & 14486 files......

still loads to visit the delete key....

This is not fun at all :(

Yup I also have a 250gb HD full of stuff, with a further 30gb on another drive aaaaand about 20gb on this Mac. Thats from 2yrs worth of shooting. Lets see, 20yrs in the future should be 2,500gb. Nearly 3TB's. Ouch.

damn...I read your name, read the title, and the first few words of the topic...and I thought you had been putting off having a wash! - after all...you can't appear in a calendar nice and grubby :D

I tend to sort as I go. A folder for each year then a new folder for each set of photos. I back everything I want to keep on to Smugmug and disk.

Barry was only saying this morning that we need another hard drive...I told him that we need to sort out our images...so if I can drag myself away from editing and stuff I'll make a start!

damn...I read your name, read the title, and the first few words of the topic...and I thought you had been putting off having a wash! - after all...you can't appear in a calendar nice and grubby :D

It's MrGubby not Grubby

:razz::bang::razz:

For a bunch of photographers you need your eyes checking

;)

About 100Gb and 40,000 images. Already done a cull this year, must do another.

Back