I've completely disappeared from Google

And thomas, since you are using a .com domain which is non country specific and your site is hosted on a Finish IP number, you will always be at a disadvantage when it comes to google position in the UK.

And thomas, since you are using a .com domain which is non country specific and your site is hosted on a Finish IP number, you will always be at a disadvantage when it comes to google position in the UK.

www.twphoto.fi :p

This thread is around 8 months old, and since it's beginning the problems are more or less solved:
A complete site redesign and reconstruction from scratch. There will be flash content on the new site but strictly the gallery viewers this time. (y)

I'm no expert but I think the US host I was with before I switched to a very good quality Finnish host, contributed to the crazy and sporadic google issues. The fact the my site would return after a few days and then disappear was a mystery to the googletrons too.
When I spoke to Bludomain about they couldn't give me any direct answers as they say that the hosting co is constantly changing its order :shrug:
Surely if there was a constant issue with google indexing flash then it wouldn't fluctuate? As well as the fact that back then with blu, my initial page was php and had no flash content on it at all.

What I consistently found while trying to gather info on the anomaly, was an abysmal amount of stinky conceited attitudes.
I'm quite relieved that I no longer host or have a site with Blu domain and I don't have ask google for help ;)

www.twphoto.fi :p

This thread is around 8 months old, and since it's beginning the problems are more or less solved:
A complete site redesign and reconstruction from scratch. There will be flash content on the new site but strictly the gallery viewers this time. (y)

I'm no expert but I think the US host I was with before I switched to a very good quality Finnish host, contributed to the crazy and sporadic google issues. The fact the my site would return after a few days and then disappear was a mystery to the googletrons too.
When I spoke to Bludomain about they couldn't give me any direct answers as they say that the hosting co is constantly changing its order :shrug:
Surely if there was a constant issue with google indexing flash then it wouldn't fluctuate? As well as the fact that back then with blu, my initial page was php and had no flash content on it at all.

What I consistently found while trying to gather info on the anomaly, was an abysmal amount of stinky conceited attitudes.
I'm quite relieved that I no longer host or have a site with Blu domain and I don't have ask google for help ;)

I was looking at www.tomaswhitehouse.com

glad its sorted for you now...

Back