I've gone and done it too....

HCK

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I have bitten the bullet and gone for D90 kit and the Nikon 55-200mm VR lens. Selling my D40 and other lenses....right or wrong decision :cautious: ....lets hope so :woot:

Roll on wednesday....ill post some test pics when it arrives.

I am looking at upgrading my D60, however I can't decide between the D90 and the D300 :confused: Or maybe go the next level up! :(

The d90 is now on the top of my list for a new cam...let me know how you get on with it :D

Will the D90 focus any Nikkor or do you have to buy the dearer lenses.?:shrug:

Does the D90 autofocus the Nifty Fifty 1.8.....my D60 does not do this, have to use it as a manual focus..back to the good old days !!

The D90 has a built in focus motor like the D300 etc and will use any auto focus Nikon fit lens.

I am waiting for my D80 to come, I have a d60 and will hang on to it as a damn good back up, the main reason for the addition is for the cheaper lenses. First lens will be a 50mm f/1.8 closely followed by a Sigma 70-200m f/2.8. Cant wait... Next year I will trade the D60 for a D300. Good Luck

just ordered a new d90 body as an upgrade from my d40. should be with me within a couple of days cant wait!

you wont regret it!
had a play with one in work today, nice bit of kit! :)

picked it up this evening from Argos of all places, and it was the cheapest!

Just one shot to show with the D90 and 18-105mm, initial signs show it to be a good lens....

Taking it out in Leeds tomorrow with some fellow TP'ers...will post the results (good or bad!)

alex.jpg

Back