I've lost an app.

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm on a MacBook, I've got the app, I've had the app, it worked perfectly......now it just refuses to appear and I'm left with the desktop image.

The app icon is in the dock, I click the icon and it jumps up and down like normal and a dot appears below it. The name of the app also appears adjacent to the apple logo top LH corner. All indicates that the app is ON.

BUT the app is not visible just my desktop image.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app a couple of times and rebooted also.......still no app
shrug.gif

The app BTW is DeNoise.

I'm on a MacBook, I've got the app, I've had the app, it worked perfectly......now it just refuses to appear and I'm left with the desktop image.

The app icon is in the dock, I click the icon and it jumps up and down like normal and a dot appears below it. The name of the app also appears adjacent to the apple logo top LH corner. All indicates that the app is ON.

BUT the app is not visible just my desktop image.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app a couple of times and rebooted also.......still no app
shrug.gif

The app BTW is DeNoise.
Has it opened in another workspace?

I'm not familiar with the MacBook keyboard, but on a standard Mac k/b it is the key F3 with the symbol of 3 screens. Depending on how you've got your Mac set up you might just need to press it or you may need to do a Contrl+F3 or Option+F3. It gives you a view of what is on every virtual screen, and lets you choose which screen to switch to if you don't have a short-cut. For instance, I run Lightroom on a separate desktop to Safari.
This gives a better explanation: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204100

The app BTW is DeNoise.
It's possible the program has a problem with your version of OS-X. From the website it looks like Movavi haven't updated the program in quite a while (it quotes OS-X 10.6.8 or higher). If you're on something like 10.13 (High Sierra) the program might not be finding the correct libraries to let it continue,

It's possible the program has a problem with your version of OS-X. From the website it looks like Movavi haven't updated the program in quite a while (it quotes OS-X 10.6.8 or higher). If you're on something like 10.13 (High Sierra) the program might not be finding the correct libraries to let it continue,

I used the app successfully for days, I closed it, now I cant see it again. It is still running somewhere I'm sure of it.

• Start Activity Monitor (from Go | Utilities)
  • Click the little arrow at the top of the "Process Name" column to put it in alphabetical order (Clicking the arrow switches between A..Z and Z..A)
  • Look for the app in the list to see if it really is running (App names are not always obvious so you may have difficulty seeing it at first)

Try trashing the Prefs for that App.

Back