JAE 2007

Edit My Images
Yes
A Japanese motor show held every year at the East of England show ground. Kamion knows all about it! ;)
I took loads of pics, about 220 in all! :naughty:
I remember reading lots about HDR recently in mags etc, and after following a 'how to' guide I thought I'd give it a go! the 3 pictures I used were all taken hand held, which I was quite impressed with! What do you think? (go easy its my first ever atempt at one! :p

JAE-07-168HDRWEB.jpg

That's a pretty classy shot ... (y) ... of a pretty mundane motor Clawz ... :naughty:

Nicely done and really shows it off well imgo ... :D

However ... not sure what the extra fins are on the left wing as you look at it ... :thinking: ... and it's not enhanced by the bits of paper in the wipers either ... :shrug:

Otherwise a very nice attempt ...managed quite well to hide your reflection too ... just ... ;)

:p

Thanks.
Im not sure what you mean about my relfection though... I cant see nothing! :thinking:

I see what you mean about the paper though, I shall have to get rid of that I think, well as I now know how to do the ol' HDR effect, I might just give it another go! :woot:

Technically the setup could have been better (the sails/fins, paper, reflections of people in the bodywork) BUT I like it as an image of the car and I like the HDR effect as well. Mind you the HDR police may be along in a minute with other opinions :D

Ray

Technically the setup could have been better (the sails/fins, paper, reflections of people in the bodywork) BUT I like it as an image of the car and I like the HDR effect as well. Mind you the HDR police may be along in a minute with other opinions :D

Ray

You have got to the remember, this is a very busy show with hundreds of people walking about! Its a wonder how he managed to get a pic without any people close in the background! Fair enough if this was a organised individual shoot but its not.

Awesome work man, I wish I could get a decent shot like this at a show, nevermind JAE :p

Keep it up! :)

Dramatic.... I agree about the fins.... simple bit of cloning perhaps?

thanks for all the comments guys, but i need to know what you mean by fins?? do you mean the spoiler? :help:

think maybe the mean the sails/kites that are on the edge of the bonnet at the back, think they are MR2OC banners.

Great shot, i love the noise tuned skylines make :) im an ex Subaru owner so probably know a LOT of people that were at the JAE :)

Great shot mate - I think I saw this on TRO earlier, but didn't have time to comment. Very nicely taken imo! (y) I agree with the comments about the sails/fins in the background, but they're easily removed in PS! Well done!:clap:

Now I see what you mean! :LOL:

consider it done. ;)

You have got to the remember, this is a very busy show with hundreds of people walking about! Its a wonder how he managed to get a pic without any people close in the background! Fair enough if this was a organised individual shoot but its not.

Yes I understand completely the problems with shooting at this sort of event and as I said above it is a good photo and I like it. It is however also a good example of the things that you don't notice in the scene until you see the photo afterwards. As suggested above some simple cloning will get rid of the advertising banners but you are probably stuck with the reflection of the guy and the 2 green wheelie bins! Now if it was a reflection of some scantily clad girls that frequent these events then that wouldn't be a problem ;)

Ray

Back