Jaguar from Chester zoo today added edited shot

Edit My Images
Yes
Had a great day, still getting used to the 550D
Worked out if I put it in manual and auto ISO I can set the apeture and shutter speed I need and the camera sorts out the exposure by varying the ISO
sounds simple but its very handy as the light was changing a lot today
Pete
over the moon with this one

IMG_0286csalightened.jpg

MD (Dave) helped me with some more (editing, levels, dodged the eyes and a slight sharpen)
also Dutchie (Cynthia) suggested cloning out the plant on the top LHS
it does look better:)

IMG_0286csalightenedcurvesmd.jpg

Last edited:
can see why you are over the moon, is a nice shot, may be my uncalibrated works monitor, but looks like the levels could take a tweak to get some punc in the shot, but as I say could be my monitor :)

:clap: Really nice

can see why you are over the moon, is a nice shot, may be my uncalibrated works monitor, but looks like the levels could take a tweak to get some punc in the shot, but as I say could be my monitor :)
thanks Stuart I see what you mean I will jazz it up a bit and post it:)

I have given it a boost with curves and a bit of saturation :)
IMG_0286csalightenedcurves.jpg

Thanks Stuart for the C&C:):)
Pete

Lovely shot (y)

Great eye contact,That could of been taken anywhere nice to see no bars or fencing.

Aren't they just beautifull animals. Love the shot, only don't like the bananaplant that's in the lefthand top corner.

Thanks very much Wookey , Nick and Iain:):)

Aren't they just beautifull animals. Love the shot, only don't like the bananaplant that's in the lefthand top corner.

Thanks Cynthia :)
I did wonder about cloning out the banana leaves, will try and see what it looks like:)
pete

Back